What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 5: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We look extremely slow in everything we do. Even though it wouldn't have a difference we didn't get fair or even crack from the ref.

The bottom line they're currently in the penthouse and we're in the shithouse......and it looked like it.

That was atrocious.

We are not combining, we are actually playing far worse than at the start of the year.

Mistakes increased by almost 30% from last week.

Their middles owned us in the first half, possession was garbage. Lazy attitude at times.

Brooks had his usual wretched game and Wakeham was found out.

I don’t mind getting beaten if we play ok, but we went backwards on every single measure.

And It’s a f**king hard day at the office when Laurie is sorely missed.

What the f**k are we doing?!

If he won’t go, Tim needs help. I’d punish him and bring Madge back as a “general manager of coaching” Nah, look he really needs help. He’s simply not coping.

It’s pretty obvious, most of the boys don’t want to play for Tim, Benji or Robbie.

Rolling the arm over.

Last edited:
Agree 100%. This club tolerates losing and has done so for a long time.

We are heading into Souths territory before they were punted.

Sponsors will have had enough of their brand being associated with perennial losers, membership will collapse in a heap, the best juniors will flee.

The nrl are itching to take out another Sydney club.

The gerrymander the board has constructed for itself pretty much dooms us to an unsackable and unaccountable board.

The only power we have to is to give it to the board at every juncture.

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
I think there are rifts between the players at the tigers. Poor culture inside the team. When we score we don’t even celebrate as a team.

also; according to the Wests Tigers forum Dane Laurie was liking Broncos insta posts tonight…
We have given Laurie the benefit of a doubt on a few things. But, he now has form in regard to some social media choices he has made over his time here. I'd be looking to give him his exit ticket out of the club. Im pretty sure the club is not looking to retain him anyway.

Tigerm

First Grade
I didn't watch the game, thank f**k.

This was an item in the news, that says it all.

"The Tigers, meanwhile, became the first team since Newtown in 1968-69 to start 0-5 in back-to-back seasons."

Pezz70

Juniors
Jokes about beating the bye, claims we were in the other four games we’ve been beat in, and talks about winning the second half. What a load of tripe. Set some bloody standards we were never in the hunt in the other games, we’re getting the ball into the opposition 20 and cannot get it over the line, we were absolutely smashed in the ruck last night and the play the ball speed of the broncos and the commitment of their forwards in their hits ups absolutely smashed us. Our forwards were non existent in attack through the centre they just weren’t hitting the defensive line hard enough to get the opposition on the back foot and the backs were flat all night. Brisbane smashed us through the guts and then went wide with depth and shape, Tigers need to watch the video and have a look what Brisbane did not necessarily as a reflection of how bad the Tigers were but as an example of how to play good footy. Good game for the coaches to watch ten times.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I didn't watch the game, thank f**k.

This was an item in the news, that says it all.

"The Tigers, meanwhile, became the first team since Newtown in 1968-69 to start 0-5 in back-to-back seasons."
I definitely slept better not watching the game .

We've got plenty more records like that to absolutely smash this year and next.

First team to finish last in 16th position to follow it up the next year finishing last in 17th. If we keep going like this for a couple of years we will be the first to finish last in 18th.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I didn’t watch the game but saw on the news this morning a couple of tries.

Glad I missed it, 10 games in a row now without a win.

Great improvement by the saviour and his ‘wonder team’ of coaching staff.
I switched on to watch the Kayo mini version but switched off after about one minute.

10 games since a wine eh? I think we are on track to double that again.

It's going to be a long time before I watch another Tigers game.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Can anyone give me a link to watch Mal laughing at A D's performance. Or to Cronk and Mal discussing the game?

Latest posts