What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 5: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d be interested to see if we can continue to reduce the mistakes at the same rate.

But if we are serious we need a lot more in attack.

I’d rather some chaos near their try line or in goal if we can’t get through. Instead of the perfect kick to their fullback, over the dead ball line at speed and related zzz.

So long as have some defence.

I’m also tired of us kicking to their rear defenders. Training catches with space. Some of us chasing, many not.

Tigerm

First Grade
TBH, what I find most embarrassing, is the way club don't seem to give a f**k about the results so far this season?

Where is the outrage from Chairman Lee and the soulful apology from our CEO Pascoe, showing concern about the shit show we are producing? Instead, they trot out the players smiling to say the same old cliche's.

I believe we will win a few games this year, but unless we get on a roll on soon, the season is all but over already.

I guess the end of year review can start early, should be a doozy.

Last edited:
TBH, what is embarrassing, is the way club don't seem to give a f**k about the results so far this season?

Where is the outrage from Chairman Lee and the soulful apology from our CEO Pascoe, showing concern about the shit show we are producing? Instead, they trot out the players smiling to say the same old cliche's.

I believe we will win a few games this year, but unless we get on a roll on soon, the season is all but over already.

I guess the end of year review can start early, should be a doozy.

They are pretty much in hiding until they have something to trumpet about.

It all gets back to last years poor decision-making to resurrect Tim and rely on inexperienced matey coaching staff. Forward overload with no backs doesn’t help.

Tim’s changes haven’t gone far enough. Just changing deck chairs on the Titanic at the moment.

The story that Benji rang Pearce to shaft Brooksy without consulting Tim doesn’t surprise me at all.

All bets are off and anything goes behind the scenes at this stage.

The whole show is collapsing in a heap and it couldn’t happen to a nicer group of blokes.

Tigerm

First Grade
IF………
we beat the broncs by more than 11 pts, we jump into 3rd last , providing the pennies do the right thing :D :D ;)

Vic Mackey

Referee
i think it will go one of two ways, the shit finally catches up with us and we completely implode like the raiders did copping 50

or we continue to hang in there and it goes down to the wire

i think it will go one of two ways, the shit finally catches up with us and we completely implode like the raiders did copping 50

or we continue to hang in there and it goes down to the wire

I don’t think we will implode, but unless we are at our best, the standard death by a thousand cuts.

Hopefully the miracle of a close victory.

I still have the faith in the pack and Api.

We just have to bash the daylights out of them.

When we play a good side, my plan b is always thuggery. Mix it up.

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
I don’t think we will implode, but unless we are at our best, the standard death by a thousand cuts.

Hopefully the miracle of a close victory.

I still have the faith in the pack and Api.

We just have to bash the daylights out of them.

When we play a good side, my plan b is always thuggery. Mix it up.
Hopefully we can spring an upset like the storm did last nite.Similar to the storm we r outsiders who have a formidable record against the opposition.