What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs North Qld @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 5: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Das Hassler

Bench
I was mainly referring to the management culture he had to work with there. In time I think he could of made things better but hey we won't know that now.

He was goven total unhindered trust and he stabbed this club in the back in return...glad the snake is gone..end of story....go read your own stuff from his first year back to your mob if you're looking for some light entertainment.

The Rosco

Bench
Get pumped boys!!!

you’s are gonna pull off a miracle win

@The Rosco im up on my feet cheering you’s home lessgooo
. . . Hmmm. Rhyno is being nice to our team. Cheering for us apparently. Normally he'd be ragging on us.
All part of the "banter" on LU.
Nek minnit, Parra get pumped by St George.
I've got all the one-liner's set up to give it to rhyno and his downhill footy team.
He knew. he must be able to predict the future.
He knew that if he was polite to me, that I couldn't put shit on his team.
. . . . . Nah, Fkk it. How good was it to see Parra get rolled ?
Back to WT . . . those of us that don't have a God to pray to, maybe now is the time to be findin' one.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I’m seeing a lot of posters lay into the social media team. I get that these guys have a job to do, and they aren’t the ones missing tackles and dropping balls, but seriously read the f*#king room.

The post after today ‘We’ll get through this together’

Are you actually fcking serious? I’ve been a season ticket holder since 2003. 3 of my clothes drawers are full of West Tigers jerseys/jumpers/hats/scarves etc. Over the years I have missed friends/families Birthdays, left work early, numerous social occasions, weddings etc to attend games. I organized a tv to be at my own wedding as we had a game on (luckily my wife’s family are all WTs fans). Every day game I go too I’m missing time with my daughter. I estimate I’ve spent over $20k/$25k of my money over these years to support this team.

Now no one is forcing me to do this, it’s entirely my own choice, I certainly know I’m not on my own in this and there would be people who have committed way more time and funds to this club then me.

I can 100% tell you that we are NOT fcking in this together. This is entirely a one way relationship. The club is contributing zero good to any supporters lives, frankly if you didn’t exist I would be a lot happier.

We have 18k members and today sold out the ground to an out of state team. We have made the finals 3 times in 21 years in a comp where 50% wins get you there. That is absolutely disgusting.

As a club you don’t deserve a single one of us. Any other club would be struggling to get 10k members with those results.

Pandering this ‘we’re in this together’ shit? That made me as furious as the result did today. Seriously get fcked. Done.
Hang in there Vic....

It could be worse...

You could've supported the Rabbitohs in the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s

Mr Spock!

Referee
I just watched madges post match interview and he’s a shell of a man/coach… he didn’t answer questions when he should have …he couldn’t identify anything about what went wrong apart from vague and generalised statements like ‘defence’ and really nothing and no idea how to fix it except “the 2nd team is doing ok at the moment” FK OFF MADGE THIS IS ALL YOU MF!!!
I noticed with Souths when coached by Madge that they were slow starters. They almost started apathetically.

I wonder how he gets his teams up for games.

soc123_au

Staff member
I noticed with Souths when coached by Madge that they were slow starters. They almost started apathetically.

I wonder how he gets his teams up for games.
Tigers don't get the favourable treatment from the officials that Souffs did when they were doing well under Madge.

Tiger05

First Grade
He’s one of the few who have been good. Looks like he will be a very good standard 5/8

He is the guy we have to be building around. I think our forwards are looking good. Tamou to move out over the next couple of seasons and Seyfarth and Tuki Simpkins to come in. We should be good enough in the middle. I'm hopeful Blore will become a gun edge forward but Garner has been pretty good this year apart from a crud effort I think in the first game.

Our outside backs are an issue but I have no idea why BJ and Roberts have been so bad. These guys are not shit players.

Laurie is clearly very good. The jury is out on Liddle and Brooks. Brooks is really not looking good enough to get a contract more than 150k if he gets a contract next time.

Mbye is also pissing me off. I see him making some really shit mistakes.

When a team lacks direction you have to look at the halfback and hooker in attack, as for defence, line speed is vital but it helps if you can also count heads which I seriously doubt some of these players can do.

Tiger Ted

Bench
He’s one of the few who have been good. Looks like he will be a very good standard 5/8
This is one kid I’ve never had any doubt about being a top liner & leader for us.A very well bought up kid from a lovely family & an even better footballer.
Btw Vic I luv ur post re dancing on our grave if only the NRL were wise enough to fk us off.It’s exactly how I’ve been feeling.I was vindicated when on a rare occasion in 40 yrs of not having any desire to go to LO.I received a thrill at half time yday when one of my nephews txted me to thank me for discouraging him from going to the game.This club can get FKD

Tiger Ted

Bench
When a team lacks direction you have to look at the halfback and hooker in attack, as for defence, line speed is vital but it helps if you can also count heads which I seriously doubt some of these players can do.
The never ending fundamental fk ups/misreads in defence by the rabble does my head in more than any of the many glaring inadequacies of this team of oxygen thieves.To think that Vlandys wants to expand the game.He deadset needs to see a shrink.At least 30% of NRL players r so inept that it’s glaring they are in the wrong occupation.

magpie_man

Juniors
This is one kid I’ve never had any doubt about being a top liner & leader for us.A very well bought up kid from a lovely family & an even better footballer.
Btw Vic I luv ur post re dancing on our grave if only the NRL were wise enough to fk us off.It’s exactly how I’ve been feeling.I was vindicated when on a rare occasion in 40 yrs of not having any desire to go to LO.I received a thrill at half time yday when one of my nephews txted me to thank me for discouraging him from going to the game.This club can get FKD

I had this game penciled-in to attend when looking over the fixtures earlier in the year, some good friends from Melbourne shooting up for a visit put an end to that.
Now they're great friends.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
The never ending fundamental fk ups/misreads in defence by the rabble does my head in more than any of the many glaring inadequacies of this team of oxygen thieves.To think that Vlandys wants to expand the game.He deadset needs to see a shrink.At least 30% of NRL players r so inept that it’s glaring they are in the wrong occupation.

It’s not like it’s a recent occurrence either , our edge defense for years has been a joke & looks to have regressed even worse (if that is even possible)

Do we even do tackling practice? Do the players even talk to each other at training? whatever they’re doing is a complete f**king waste of time.

I’m disappointed I couldn’t make it to pay tribute to Tommy but not disappointed I saved money to avoid watching that rabble attempt to play rugby league

Maxxn99

Juniors
I think it comes down purely to their being too many Polynesians in our squad. And this bullshit about WT being a place for indigenous players to come and flourish. Before anyone votes me down on this, I’m not saying that they are bad players. But I think we need abit more of a mixture of nationalities.

Latest posts