What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs North Qld @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 5: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Ted

Bench
That’s an astonishingly weak team that Payten has named to play us tomorrow.It further underscores how thin the talent pool is in the NRL & how stacked the top heavy teams are with the majority of quality players.PVL has made numerous beneficial changes to the rules etc since being appointed chairman of commission but he’s deadset kidding himself if he has any intention on expanding teams.I’m repulsed by the never ending blowouts.

stryker

First Grade
That’s an astonishingly weak team that Payten has named to play us tomorrow.It further underscores how thin the talent pool is in the NRL & how stacked the top heavy teams are with the majority of quality players.PVL has made numerous beneficial changes to the rules etc since being appointed chairman of commission but he’s deadset kidding himself if he has any intention on expanding teams.I’m repulsed by the never ending blowouts.
Yeah almost every game is a blowout. One of the top sides is going to break the season point scoring record this year.

Rhyno

First Grade
Tigers basically playing the Cows reserve grade team if they don’t score at least 40pts it’ll be a huge disappointment

Tiger05

First Grade
Tigers basically playing the Cows reserve grade team if they don’t score at least 40pts it’ll be a huge disappointment

I don't often tell you to f**k off but you should f**k off. We need a win and we can lose this game easily.

stryker

First Grade
I know you think this is a great troll effort but it is accurate.
A win is a win at this stage of the year but we really should pull this side to pieces.

The Rosco

Bench
. . . something something vs Brisbane wooden spooners when they lose 3 players off the bench and parra then can barely beat 14 players , something something, HOW GOOD ARE PARRA ?!!

Tiger Ted

Bench
I don't know about this. BJ can be a gun but his defense was so putrid I don't want him there. He'll play and have a blinder and then we will get carved up by Souths with BJ missing 55 tackles.
Agree.He is a lazy lowlife bum & assuming he plays well 2day against a team of no names we will suffer the consequences of him retaining his position in the team.

Tiger05

First Grade
BJ is back. Mbye and Garner on the bench and Joe O to the edge. I don't like it but I get it. We are going to try and smash them.