What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs South Sydney @ Stadium Australia

Who will win? Round 6: South Sydney v Wests Tigers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plus I want to shout out a rip Carla Zampatti today.

especially given that half our side would look better in a jump suit than in our jersey.

Good sort of lady, a great Australian.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
You’re mad mate.
This collection of festering butt plugs are going to receive a footy lesson they will never forget.

Give em the "I had a dream" speech. MLK
That will give them something to consider:D:D:cool:

Many kind buddies on the lu Souths forum are actually a bit nervous. Worried about complacency not the 70+ To them some of us have predicted.

Very respectful of them.

I’m missing my fluffed tries assessments!

In life they say that there are two certainty’s, death and taxes, we WT fans also know that losing when your the favourite and getting butt f#*#*d when your the under dog are also certainties .

Hang in there TSP, help is coming tomorrow to smite the devil rabbits:(:confused::D

We announce the signing of Adam Reynolds and he runs out in a wt jersey?

He would naturally have a better game with our lads than Brooks even if he’d never trained with them.

Or of course, we get Mrs Morris to text Lee about the state of our backs.

You got the inside run, who have we signed? Brendan Elliot or Brad Parker? Holland?!!

Greenberg applies for a ceo job at the concord oval kiosk. Pies jump 40% in price overnight.

Courage Tigers, we got this!

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
We announce the signing of Adam Reynolds and he runs out in a wt jersey?

He would naturally have a better game with our lads than Brooks even if he’d never trained with them.

Or of course, we get Mrs Morris to text Lee about the state of our backs.

You got the inside run, who have we signed? Brendan Elliot or Brad Parker? Holland?!!
Don't know who we are looking at, but we still need 2, so whoever they are get them into the team NOW, can't see any reason to wait, we are struggling.

Don't know who we are looking at, but we still need 2, so whoever they are get them into the team NOW, can't see any reason to wait, we are struggling.

I think you are right, two grand marquee for 2022 I hope.

Some personal growth in the players, a consistent one, would be welcome.

Latest posts