What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: St Geo Illa v Newcastle

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seage

Juniors
I notice Kalyn having a dig today, no surprise it seems like he doesn't have that contract decision weighing on his mind anymore.

perverse

Referee
The Dragons are hopeless. But they'll probably still beat us once the wheels fall off properly.

I find that even when we look like we're playing quite well, we do just enough silly things or show lack of discipline often enough that we fail to take advantage. And then eventually we get punished and lose the momentum.
It's because we still carry too many sub-par footballers in the team, and our good ones aren't consistent enough to compensate for that. Someone is always likely to f**k something up.

I notice Kalyn having a dig today, no surprise it seems like he doesn't have that contract decision weighing on his mind anymore.
I was thinking the same yeah. He looks alive today.

Seage

Juniors
And absolutely laughable to think Cameron Munster would come here. Not in a billion years and not for a billion dollars.

Gagai having one of those games he can have at times. Getting carved up in defence and trying to do everything himself in attack.

Seage

Juniors
I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have Kayo or Fox. Imagine getting 3 live games a week and this is the sort of crap you have to put up with.