What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: St Geo Illa v Newcastle

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
And that's how we roll. Every time we came up with nothing, we got closer to conceding that try.

If Ponga is indeed gone, would you rather see him dropped for the rest of the year?

I personally am at the point I don't like seeing him in the colours. Almost Darius Boyd levels of irritating for me now. Making a better effort today but still lacking the footwork and speed he once had. His heart is only half in it. The club dodges a huge bullet if he goes imo. He just won't ever fulfill his potential with this attitude.

perverse

Referee
If Ponga is indeed gone, would you rather see him dropped for the rest of the year?

I personally am at the point I don't like seeing him in the colours. Almost Darius Boyd levels of irritating for me now. Making a better effort today but still lacking the footwork and speed he once had. His heart is only half in it.
If we had Hodgson available I would agree and just throw the kid in for some experience. As it stands... yeah I just don't care. Choice between Hoy and and half-arsed Ponga is 6 one way, half a dozen the other.

Spot On

Coach
The only team that will allow both Aidan Tolman AND Andrew McCullough to score tries against them.

Lol.

K-Man

Bench
How is Frizzell getting the ball there! Honestly, I don't trust our coaching. It's not good enough at this point. The little things over and over again.