What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs South Sydney @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 7: Wests Tigers v South Sydney

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
I wanna give another wrap to Starford To’a. What a great signing. Runs the ball hard and defends well. Fills in admirably anywhere in the outside backs and one of our better centres.
Toa’s is similar to Gagai with how he fronts up with ball in hand, in a kind of a squat position, and then hits the defence and keeps pumping his legs and makes good metres, and he can be deceptive with his running.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
Alright, I've calmed down from the yelling and shouting (this time in joy) and taken the necessary time apologizing to the missus for all the ruckus.

Can we take a moment to show our appreciation for Liddle? If it wasn't for that effort stopping a certain try we would have lost that game. Absolutely stood up. What a legend.

Das Hassler

Bench
I just watched the replay and while they looked a bit weary in the first half from the 5 day turnaround after a tough game, the second half every man played with the intensity of a sudden death final....it's a total transformation. These guys have genuine self belief.

Das Hassler

Bench
And if St George were to lose by 6 points tomorrow, the Tigers go to 12 on the table, just like that.

9th must be the aim🤪

Only 7 games in getting deep into the 8 must be the goal...really..there's no one apart from the top 2 or 3 playing with as much or more intensity...if this side continues to believe they can beat anyone then they'll beat more than enough to get there.

Tigerm

First Grade
Only 7 games in getting deep into the 8 must be the goal...really..there's no one apart from the top 2 or 3 playing with as much or more intensity...if this side continues to believe they can beat anyone then they'll beat more than enough to get there.
Yep, thinking the same thing, I know it's only 2 wins, but if we can keep this intensity up, we will knock quite a few sides off, top 8 is definitely on then?

Pezz70

Juniors
Alright, I've calmed down from the yelling and shouting (this time in joy) and taken the necessary time apologizing to the missus for all the ruckus.

Can we take a moment to show our appreciation for Liddle? If it wasn't for that effort stopping a certain try we would have lost that game. Absolutely stood up. What a legend.
Liddle has always had potential, there’s nothing less than 100% from this bloke, it’s 50 tackles a game and to pull something like that off is exemplary.
Yep, thinking the same thing, I know it's only 2 wins, but if we can keep this intensity up, we will knock quite a few sides off, top 8 is definitely on then?
I worry about the boys inability to defend a lead, we’re getting out to 10 points and struggling to defend it. Still beats losing.

Tigerm

First Grade
The Dragons are not making our climb up the ladder easy, it’s rarely goes smooth for us hey? Haha

• Dally M votes: 3 - Jackson Hastings. 2 - Luke Brooks. 1 - David Nofoaluma. Judge: Roy Masters.

Thought ole Roy would have done better with the 1 point (and 2 even), the pigs don't rate and without the work rate/effort of them, well.

Less than a month ago both the WT & Saints were copping it from every body for their performances and rightly so, over the past fortnight both teams have had a crack and come
up with deserved victories, if both teams can keep up the intensity that they have recently shown it should be a cracker of a game.

Latest posts