What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Penrith @ Carrington Park, Bathurst / Wiradjuri

Who will win? Round 9: Penrith v Wests Tigers

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
Sure credit where it’s due for Brooks. As long as it’s not the equivalent of his daly m award so he’s signed up for another 4 years on a stupid contract, or at all.

Unless Pascoe can hire a torrential rain maker

Last edited:
Benjis fine. That he’s responsible for Brooks is a stupid comment. Even for you....Brooks is untrainable..Wakehams a baby..He actually plays like a halfback which is a huge step up from what we had..his passes are clever, not rushed and hit the target. He is, as has been proven, fearless and I think has steely focus, a tiger calm and determination to learn and kick butt.He could become be a sniper goal kicker. That was a pressure kick he nailed before halftime and there was another sideline kick that was close, in the wet.

I don’t know how you can criticise the post match interview and coaches at this time..What are the origins of your… what’s the word? Deep seated Analness

Like even you said, give it a rest

Benjis been a f**king horrible failure of a halves coach and if you can’t see that you’re watching the wrong team.

Which wouldn’t surprise me you trolling imbecile.

Benji should go back to his strip shows and rubber sex toys.

Brooksy’s found him out.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Benjis been a f**king horrible failure of a halves coach and if you can’t see that you’re watching the wrong team.

Which wouldn’t surprise me you trolling imbecile.

Benji should go back to his strip shows and rubber sex toys.

Brooksy’s found him out.
You remind me of J Edgar Hoover ..He was a gay on the sly, that disproportionally went after gays

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
I didn't hear Sheens say anything other than what's obviously true...stick to the game plan and we have an ok football side...pretty straightforward.
Watching the game again I think a bit of light sledging might have got to Naden ...plus coming back into the side against his old club he looked to be trying too hard to make an impact anyway he could...tough lesson but I wouldn't over read it. Also watching Paps again...boy..he's putting some sting into his runs and tackles..he's one tough SOB and I think his best is coming soon...I did have my doubts though.
The big thing about last night's win for me though was winning in that manner in THOSE conditiins...belting down rain in the freezing cold is where experience and disciplined control pretty much always wins out over enthusiasm and any individual brilliance...the journos all mention that the rain brought the panthers " back to the pack"...really? .. it rains for everyone and it should be where experience wins out....then again maybe it did? Our forwards you could make a case for that but Ivan was also outcoached last night

Pezz70

Juniors
Are you suggesting that we don't play him for that period?
If he is good enough, he needs to be in the team, surely?
No not at all, just need to attempt to keep the hype under control. Easier said than done for sure, but so many decent young prospects start on the hype train and never go anywhere, he seems like a champion young bloke and needs to be protected and nurtured

I don’t believe you can have the responsibilities you claim to have: a job, children under your care with your level of madness

You want to dish it out but can’t take it you benji loving bitch;

880CA26F-696C-444D-8EA1-DDC7DFD6144F.jpeg

Try not to get aroused you keyboard coward.

People like you who tell people what to post and abuse them for no reason are psychotic.

Like that bullying maggot Rhyno.

Cut from the same cloth.

You wreck the forum experience

So Piss off, stop trolling me, stop stalking me and leave me alone.

Find your relevance breaking and entering you grubby mutt faced benji loving flog.

You’re a bad person so f**k off.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
No not at all, just need to attempt to keep the hype under control. Easier said than done for sure, but so many decent young prospects start on the hype train and never go anywhere, he seems like a champion young bloke and needs to be protected and nurtured
Well, I guess he will be like any other player that has played the game, some weeks he will shit rocks and other weeks he will shit diamonds.
I guess it’s always better to be more diamond than rocks though:)
The press will do more damage to him than anyone here, that’s even if they bother to read the stuff on here?

Pezz70

Juniors
I tend to agree with that, he certainly does ‘go missing’ perhaps a family thing😉.

I think Tommy T (not the Manly one) comes straight in.
I like Naden, has been having a go lately, got a few mistakes in him but he looks to be getting better and better. I didn’t really want him at the club, I know a bit of background a couple of my young blokes mates played lower grades with him, immensely talented but a little wayward as a young fella, maybe some additional responsibilities have helped him grow up a bit. I think he can work for us if he can keep his head in the game.

WA Tiger

Bench
You want to dish it out but can’t take it you benji loving bitch;

View attachment 73545

Try not to get aroused you keyboard coward.

People like you who tell people what to post and abuse them for no reason are psychotic.

Like that bullying maggot Rhyno.

Cut from the same cloth.

You wreck the forum experience

So Piss off, stop trolling me, stop stalking me and leave me alone.

Find your relevance breaking and entering you grubby mutt faced benji loving flog.

You’re a bad person so f**k off.
SP, Do us all a favour. Don’t accidentally post from your ‘easy access “my children” naked’ file. You’ve obviously got all your naked/half naked files organised and ready to go in times of need. U fkn weirdo!

Last edited:
SP, Do us all a favour. Don’t accidentally post from your ‘easy access “my children” naked’ file. You’ve obviously got all your naked/half naked files organised and ready to go in times of need. U fkn weirdo!

You are a grub of the highest order to post about anyones naked kids on a footballing site.

It doesn’t get much lower than that.

You should edit this sooner rather than later you low twisted dog.

If you’re going to go into pedo on us, even to raise it as a joke, I suggest you f**k off because you don’t belong here.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Ex salesman right? I see some evidence of that, I mean you’re full of shit for starters ..but when the eyes glaze over it all changes huh..and you just find yourself pining for the past

You’ve gone overboard talking shit about a club great who’s having a go at something he’s never done before, and has the courage to front up however dressed in that photo, for a good cause which it was for!! And on what has to be the greatest day for the club in the last half a decade. None of that matters to you tho. Your gratuitous, childish, hateful and sick interpretations are obviously far more important than all that right?

Your not a tigers fan. The only reason your back here is coz your toxicity ran its course on the other forums, your backup disappeared, and you got what you deserved.

And yet you still wonder why there’s no more likes for you on the panthers forum?

Last edited:
Ex salesman right? I see some evidence of that, I mean you’re full of shit for starters ..but when the eyes glaze over it all changes huh..and you just find yourself pining for the past

You’ve gone overboard talking shit about a club great who’s doing his best to succeed at something he’s never done before, and has the courage to front up however dressed in that photo, for a good cause which it was for!! And on what has to be the greatest day for the club in the last half a decade. None of that matters to you tho. Your gratuitous childish hateful and sick interpretations are obviously far more important than all that right?

Your not a tigers fan. The only reason your back here is coz your toxicity ran its course on the other forums, your backup disappeared and you got what you deserved

Talking about another forumers kids being naked, you are a sicko low dog.

Not even Benji would want your support.

Last edited:

Front-Rower

First Grade
It’s funny how over the last few years Penriff fans have been crowing about all their local juniors and how they could field just about anyone and still win. Yet we beat them on the weekend and they are all crying about having a couple out :rolleyes:

Latest posts