What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match discussion vs Manly

3 penalties against Manly on their line for laying now - and nobody goes to the sin-bin?

Having said that - we dont look like scoring.

Have had bugger all possession....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Whatmong had hands this game would already be over, soft defence coupled with just dumb play. This looks like us from 2008, to be far Manly have played well but really they need a massive rocket from Ando.

Cant believe people were bagging Cayless during the week... Poore has had nothing so far in the last 2 weeks. At least Cayless doesnt give away cheap shot penalties.

Thats 2 cheap shot penalties in 2 weeks, from our "big signing", in our own half!

Another pathetic start to the season
Another abysmal display against the Sea Eagles

Lets hope we can comeback in the second half or even just show something
If not, then heads must roll.

Another thing. WE should hardly lose at home. And never two in a row. AND NEVER TO MANLY!

big boppa eel

Juniors
Robson, Grothe and Reddy are the only ones playing out there for us.

I havent even seen Mateo.
Agreed, on those 3 the rest are playing without out f**ken clue, Jarryd please get up and play the merkin quicker, a little less arrogance, and a big f**k u to anyone who has a problem with that comment.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Cant believe people were bagging Cayless during the week... Poore has had nothing so far in the last 2 weeks. At least Cayless doesnt give away cheap shot penalties.

Thats 2 cheap shot penalties in 2 weeks, from our "big signing", in our own half!

Poore hasn't been worth $4 let alone $400k

big boppa eel

Juniors

Agreed Poore rubbish so far.

Bazal

Post Whore
Why single anyone out? They've all been thoroughly useless, with the possible exception of Grothe

BissyB

Juniors
Poore should give the 350k back and go back to The Chokers, useless, looks like hes TRYING to win the Spoon.

If Moi Moi doesn't start next week, I will blow up.

And if we play like this against Tigers next round, we wil get bown by 50+

Reddy is tackling out of his brain, Robson stopped a definite Moanly try with his near intercept, Ben Smith is tackling strong as is Hindy. Cayless is doing the hard yards.

Otherwise, not much to say about the rest as far as I am concerned.

Wonderboy has been mouthing off, and Suttor told him to keep it down. Why the hell, doesnt someone tell Jarryd Hayne - you are not the captain, keep your trap shut, and stop pissing of the ref. From my years of experience, you dont say anything to piss off a ref - cause, lets face it, your not going to change his mind, and make him feel sorry for you!
!

CrazyEel

Bench
I'd like to know what training DA has had them doing the last few months, what we are seeing today is exactly what we saw from them in the trials.

BissyB

Juniors
We can't be kept scoreless against Manly. Especially with their best try scorer and metre eater out

Latest posts