What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match discussion vs Manly

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Without consessions Tahu for all the excitement has so far not delivered. I think Inu has shown more and deserves the spot more at the moment.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i also agree tahu has been excellent, and is only a few games from being brilliant, especially if the rest of the team clicks. hes been a shining light at times when weve needed impetus aggression and go forward which isnt really his job, his onfield leadership has been outstanding, and remember hes on massive unders in his first year

Not dead yet....almost, but not there yet...still got a couple more seasons in me yet.
This is my 50th year ( 1960-2010) of being a fan..(not a supporter according to BAE)

WOW Pete... fantastic..... for me it was somewhere around 1962/63.....
you two are freaking me out i was only born in 1965 and i bet im far from the youngest person in here (sorry for making you feel old!)

Parra Steve

Juniors
Cant' remember which player said it on the footy show last night, but Robert Finch told the club that Fui's first try should have been given and not a double movement.

parra pete

Referee
you two are freaking me out i was only born in 1965 and i bet im far from the youngest person in here (sorry for making you feel old!)

You are lucky if you were born in 1965.
I wish I was born in 1990 and know what I know now....running up hill slowly, instead of going down hill with pace....Ob la di, ob la da.
But, on the other hand, I would have missed out on so many great moments in my life, would not have had the privilege of seeing some of the greats of the game - and sport - in full flight.
Nah, if I had my time again, I wouldn't change a thing....Just wouldn't be so cranky...

Latest posts