What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***Match thread against Parra***

Inferno

Coach
It's an away game, so everyone is allowed to keep their title of real, true blue, fair dinkum sharks fan even if they're watching at home/listening to the radio.

Under 20s doing well Townsend has scored 2 trys and kicked 3 goals so far.

Leading Parra 18 - 4, 20mins to go.

Anyone know how Kelly's been going?

Inferno

Coach
Parra in, score now 18 - 10. Will they be able to hang on, losing matches at the death was a heavy feature in the under 20s last year.

Inferno

Coach
f**k me, Under 20s won in a nail biter 22 - 24.

I'd say yes K, Kelly played under 20s, Lewis played NSWCup and Porter is out with injury this week.

Dragon

Coach
Beautiful second try. This is the game plan i feared you blokes would've brought to the gong a couple weeks ago, its working brilliantly.

Sharks 10-6

Sharsk looking good to win tonight, all the ball, camped in parras 20, Parramatta without there origin players, they couldnt lose tonight, Parramatta can only win tonight if they can dig deeper

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Can we play the Eels every week? Still early days but so far this is some of the better football the Sharks have played in a long time.

Latest posts