What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd. 17 v Cowboys

Alintheeast

Juniors
In Clearyball there is no need for the Hooker to run(until October, anyway). As a Penrith forward he is forbidden to carry the ball during a set’s first 3 play the balls. His only tasks are being official dummy half and tackle.
Cam Smith, Api, ran for strategic and tactical gain Kenny runs out of desperation. The more Kenny runs the worse we are performing. Personal opinion

Chins get the wins

First Grade
In Clearyball there is no need for the Hooker to run(until October, anyway). As a Penrith forward he is forbidden to carry the ball during a set’s first 3 play the balls. His only tasks are being official dummy half and tackle.
Cam Smith, Api, ran for strategic and tactical gain Kenny runs out of desperation. The more Kenny runs the worse we are performing. Personal opinion
We don't beat Souths in the 2022 preliminary without Api

Iamback

Coach
Kenny has become a bit 1 dimensional.
A majority of 9's in NRL have a 40/20 in them or the smarts to put in an early kick.
He has guided us to 2 GF wins , but he may need to evolve.

I am hoping the re-signing of Billy Scott is with an eye to him coming in.

Like Kenny is a former lock so can handle defence but can kick as well. He'd be my pick to replace Yeo when the great man goes too prop.

MugaB

Coach
Kinda funny seeing an Ivan 17 without a genuine back rower in it.
Ah ah aahhh!! I see what you did there, you won't fool me Soc.

That's blasphemy and you know it....
Every player started as a back rower, Ivan would never have signed them if they didn't.... Tago, fish etc
you're now playing mind games with me