What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

match thread v Panthers

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
F**k me dead, I kicked the dog, smashed the TV, punched the wall, told the better half to piss off ( HA HA HA )and was about to come on heRE to post that we are totally crap. Glad I waited 5 minutes.

First 20 eels were terrible, last 60 it was like last year. Build on this game and maybe the season isn't over.

And I would likel to say sorry to Wright and Hayne, I was about to post that they a both craP tonight (espically wright) and Hayne was just being lazy. But the last 60 proved me wrong.

Anyone who didn't watch the game, Penbrith scored 5 tries, 4 from kicks and one from a intercept ( would like to have Walsh in our side)

Anyhow that beer tastes great right now. !!!!!! GO THE EELS

Parra09

Juniors
jaradtrain.jpg

-Gurueel-

Juniors
for those who saw the game..........my one nagging thought about the win is......was it all hayne? or did are other playmakers step up for once?

TheFrog

Coach
It wasn't all Hayne by any stretch. He did have a blinder but if it was just him you'd have lost.

eel01s

Bench
It was a team effort, but Hayne was brilliant in attack and had a hand in most tries.

However the second phase play was kicking into gear, very reminiscent of the games in the early part of the run last year. A few heart attack moments too.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Toot Toot. Just watching the replay again.

Ha Pete nice write up today in the papers ( forget which paper I think the bTelegsaraph) about pie in the sky. Will done looks like someone is going to try to get credit for what your guys have started!!!!

Daneel

Bench
On a more serious note people, has anyone thought to venture in to the panthers forum and remove all sharp and pointy objects. I know if the shoe was on the other foot id like someone to stop me from self harming.