What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mate, If we don't shit all over South next week, I'll spew!!

Slappy

Juniors
I reckon we will wipe the floor with these faggit-ohs!!!
Man, I hate souths!!!!!

After losing to them last year at Leichardt, on the way home there was this skanky whore walking in front of me and my mates. Anyways this biotch was all loud and obnoxious as she was blabbin' into her mobile
'..yeah, we came over, ate their food (obviously some jerky reference to one of the trillion retaurants in leichardt) and we flogged their team", and some other bullshit too. It was mainly for our benefit that she was talkin' so loud!
Anyway, I was ready to push this bitch in front of a car!!

Somehow I managed to restrain myself!
Especially when you consider the fact that that mega-tool Ray Martin was sittin' behind me in the stand! (Mark Tookey was sittin' near us too probably contemplating what next to eat!!)

Anyway as most of you probably know, we were out to a healthy lead but the red and green parasites ran us down, with a little help of Captain dipshit Bryan Fletcher and his foul tactics(he took someone out, can't remember who)!!!!
That night was a damn write-off and I will deadset spew for a month if we let it happen again!!!

C'mon you tiges slam these bastards, YOU HAVE TO!!!!

daslacker

Juniors
Trent clayton.
He should have been sent for that.Damn i hate fletcher.

Souths are 1 team i love to beat.I too hope we fu(ken smash'em

we should put them away easy . but we never seem to do it against this mob ;-) not sure why . would love to see another 50-4 score line heres hoping [-o<

im not putting shit on em im a pies man threw and threw. why havent we been going to well in p.l by the way ? is size the issue or is it just skill?

Tigerpete

Juniors
I wish i could say i was confident about sunday but i just cant afford to be. If we play to our best we will win, i've go doubts, but playing to our potential is the problem we always have. I know im stating the obvious here but its this simple, we MUST make a good start and keep the pressure on. we cant afford to give them the usual sniff.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
In reality we should wipe the floor with them - but it simply won't happen.

If we lose to them, we don't deserve to make the semi's anyway, so it's up to the players themselves to prove that they can do it.

Surely we can't lose again? :?

It's my b/day on Sunday, so hopefully they can give me a nice present. :D

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I've hated souths ever since I saw Balmain v Souths at the SFS when I was about 14. One particular fan decided to pick on my friend who was easily the smallest Tiges fan there who wasn't with a parent and give more racial abuse to him. f**king scum!

Sure, that was only one fan, but I take the most pleasure out of beating them!

50-4!

Gobbso

Juniors
zack del la rocha said:
im not putting sh*t on em im a pies man threw and threw. why havent we been going to well in p.l by the way ? is size the issue or is it just skill?

Because not enough old Magpie fans get out and watch the Premier League side. It's like they are a forgotten species. Do yourself a Favour Zack, get out early to Campbelltown in a few weeks time and watch the mighty Maggies run around befor Wests Tigers. Support the club that made you support Rugby League in the first place champ.

cadburys

Juniors
I see the cowboys game is listed as the crucial game for us.

That maybe as far as down the road is concerned, but this is the one we all want, and not just because it's souths, but a win here pitchforks us straight on to (24 points with the bye).

I'm more worried about this game than the cowboys, souths have had 3 straight losses and now sit at the foot of the table.

This is what makes this game even more dangerous.

I'm more cautious than overconfident, and i expect to be out there this week at the home of football to help steer us towards the semis.

C'mon boys, don't let these Freddy Krueger wearing #$%^&* get us again.

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

HOT028

Juniors
we must beat souths if for nothing else but pride and satisfactioin, i hate losing to them and hearing my mates say we beat you again, come on boys this is our month...

simon says

First Grade
Well we should win it.Its gonna be a massive crowd,all on our side(bar a few louts).So Im hopin the 50/50's might just go our way.

19k fans screaming Tigerssssss at Leichhardt is a huge advantage.Not too mention we can make the 8,and this is a 4 point game.

FFS if we dont win this game I will be in shock....Tigers to really give it to Souths and win by 16.Cant wait for this game.

Cheers.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I don't care how we win I just want a win and that will do me especially over a side who has seemed to have the wood over us for a while now!

If we play like we did against the Bulldogs then we should win by 20+ but don't right souths off they arn't as bad as the ladder indicates ;-)

HOT028

Juniors
souths have been playing great football for 50-60 minutes a game for the past two months if we can hold them off we should have to much in the last 20 if we aren't already infront.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Exactly right! Souths arent pushovers now and unlike saturday night, we wont win unless we're at our best.

Famous1

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
Exactly right! Souths arent pushovers now and unlike saturday night, we wont win unless we're at our best.
i like there young halfback in joe williams

HOT028

Juniors
Famous1 said:
Tigerpete said:
i like there young halfback in joe williams

seems to have brain explosions which could help us, he is the best the rabbits have at the moment.

Kid

Juniors
Bryan Fletcher has never lost to Balmain or Wests Tigers. Lets hope we can rectify it this weekend. It is a worrying game though.

tiger78

Juniors
Must beat the Bunnies, then and only then will I believe we are on the improve. How much do the Souths fans enjoy beating us though, you would think they had won the Grand final earlier this year. There should be no lack of motivation this week, however I feel we need a strong forward line up to beat them convincingly.