What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mateo Backs Out of Deal

big boppa eel

Juniors
Just read on the Warriors forum that Mateo is backing out of deal and will re sign with Parra, which they apparently heard on 2UE?

DeanPay98

Juniors
This is good news if its true. I've re-thought my stance on Mateo and I think it'd be a shame to lose him.

DeanPay98

Juniors
This is good news if its true. I've re-thought my stance on Mateo and I think it'd be a shame to lose him.

Gronk

Staff member
You can say that again !

Hold on, is there a new clause in his contract that pays him if he puts in ? Oh and deducts cash if he throws speculators or loses the ball because of poor ball security ?

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh dear... I think I'll be on the side that is not so happy. Don't get me wrong... great guy etc etc and great footballer, but his loose carries and offloads that don't come off frustrate the CHRIST out of me

hindy111

Post Whore
Daniel anderson has murdered feleti as a player.Id rather him move on and will enjoy watching him play where the coach will back his abilities over a pair of 20yld school kids

Daneel

Bench
Daniel anderson has murdered feleti as a player.Id rather him move on and will enjoy watching him play where the coach will back his abilities over a pair of 20yld school kids

If you ask me it looks more like suicide.

Bazal

Post Whore

:lol::lol:What? Mateo has murdered himself as a footballer...the guy could be the best forward in the world if he bothered to play footy week in and week out. Instead, we're lucky if the guy turns up mentally for half an hour once a month...it's a terrible shame, he has all the talent in the world but he hasn't looked like he cares since 2007.

hindy111

Post Whore
mateo needs freedom not restrictions-you can tell he is too nervous to even think about an offload now cause if it doesnt come off he know he will get blasted...By far our best player last night yet know one supported him or nor did he get a chance at there line...I dont think hagan was a great coach but he sure did know how to get the best out of feleti....

Daneel

Bench
mateo needs freedom not restrictions-you can tell he is too nervous to even think about an offload now cause if it doesnt come off he know he will get blasted...By far our best player last night yet know one supported him or nor did he get a chance at there line...I dont think hagan was a great coach but he sure did know how to get the best out of feleti....

Well we must be watching different games because i see mateo losing the ball a lot holding it one hand looking for an offload.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah...I'm watching the same games as Daneel...Mateo's loose carry sh*ts me, but honestly his choice of moment to offload is up there with the poorest in the game lately...

Bigfella

Coach
Mateo is playing reasonably well but being used by Anderson in a way thst puts me in mind of a man using a laptop compute to hammer in a nail.

He is the subject of some very very unfair statements by some of the most hysterical and ignorant posters on this forum.

Him staying would be a brilliant start. Him being used properly would just about be the missing piece in the jigsaw.

And if we happened to pick up cronk ot a halfback with a kicking game would be the ideal complement at 6.

MaxZ/3iaGGiZ

Juniors
Well we must be watching different games because i see mateo losing the ball a lot holding it one hand looking for an offload.

Look for him when Parra is down and all hope seems lost. His the one where all the players and fans look to with the X-factor that will save the day. Just keep watching out for him. Eventually you will spot him.

fish eel

Immortal
I'd love Feleti to stay for the right coin, he is a real x factor but to be brutally honest, I'm not sure who he would fit into Anderson's plans.

Daneel

Bench
Look for him when Parra is down and all hope seems lost. His the one where all the players and fans look to with the X-factor that will save the day. Just keep watching out for him. Eventually you will spot him.

Oh ive seen him going into a tackle with the ball in one hand and then coming up at marker.