What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mathew Wade - Australias tough little nugget

Fangs

Coach
Never mind that he's Australian, he is an all time great. Hope he gets a cushy job in the comm box to keep us all entertained.

He will peel off a big hundred bringing home Tasmania's 4th Sheffield shield title. Class act.

King-Gutho94

Coach

TheParraboy

Staff member
Just these two statements from the article above make me happy and proud... and love him even more

The 36-year-old has announced the title decider starting on Thursday against Western Australia in Perth will be his 166th and final first-class match. Wade opted to delay his arrival at the IPL in order to be available for the Sheffield Shield final.

He will continue playing white-ball cricket and is likely to be part of Australia's squad for the T20 World Cup in June.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Just these two statements from the article above make me happy and proud... and love him even more

The 36-year-old has announced the title decider starting on Thursday against Western Australia in Perth will be his 166th and final first-class match. Wade opted to delay his arrival at the IPL in order to be available for the Sheffield Shield final.

He will continue playing white-ball cricket and is likely to be part of Australia's squad for the T20 World Cup in June.
This was my favourite statement:

“Firstly, I would like to thank my family, my wife Julia, and kids Winter, Goldie, and Duke..."