What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Bickerstaff?

The Horse

Juniors
Found this on foxsports:

The club is confident of completing its recruitment next week with the signatures of neville costigan:) and dragons lock Matt Bickerstaff :shock:

aussies1st

Staff member
I read that somewhere as well. At least we have got some experience in the forwards now.

sydraider

First Grade
If that is true then we have a beast of a forward pack next season with a sh*tload of depth in it.

Corkie292

Juniors
Sydney_Raider said:
Can't believe their looking at signing Bickerstaff. Ridiculous!!
You could do a hell of a lot worse Sydney Raider ! He's an 80 Minute player, no penalties in him, tackles hard, hits it up hard. I wish to hell we could afford to keep him !

Freddo

Juniors
we dont need him

alan tougne is doing a great job we got benny jones and terry campese who can also play lock so its wasting money

legend

Coach
Bickerstaff will prove to be an excellent buy if we get him. He is a good, solid player who will get plenty of time in first grade and has a lot of experience, something we need in 2007.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Agreed. His experience is a big point for mine. The fact that he is a solid and consistant performer is a bonus.

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh im quite happy about it... with those two we really will have atop forward pack next year. if our forwards can kill it every week then our young backs will flourish.

give zillman room and watch what happens.