What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Bowen vs. Charlie Tonga

nqboy

First Grade
Chewme, Your location reminded me of an Onion ad that's on Fox atm, with Lote breking the line and streaking away to score looking every inch a champion. Must have been footage from a few years ago i guess.

Sugar

Bench
nqboy said:
Yeah, Matty's such a bully sometimes. Always beating up on the weaker men.
Waiting for tonga to call it a cheap shot:sarcasm:
Matty will get a bad rep for being a cheap shot merchant if he keeps up that sort of defence.:crazy:

Sugar

Bench
nqboy said:
Chewme, Your location reminded me of an Onion ad that's on Fox atm, with Lote breking the line and streaking away to score looking every inch a champion. Must have been footage from a few years ago i guess.
im in the same location as you;-)

Sugar

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
Vatuvei 1 Tate 0

Large Warriors left wingers 125869329350632 Tate 0
And he wants to play union :crazy:
More big kiwis to smash him.
tate should chuck a sickie next time Bne play NZ

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I don't know what it is. Meli used to smash him like it was going out of fashion. He's the reason for the neck brace actually.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The ironic thing about that hit on Finch today was that Roy hit Willie Peters with an almost identical shot a few years ago at Aussie. Nearly swallowed him.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Hunt - 1
Wiki - 0

Hunt nailed him with a great front on shot

McKinnon 3 Hunt 0.

Hunt should've quit while he was ahead. He's a bloody strong kid, but against McKinnon needed to use his arms rather than try to repeat his hit on Wiki. Not that Hunt was the only one to fall off McKinnon though.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Hunt - 1
Wiki - 0

Hunt nailed him with a great front on shot
I honestly thought that was a forward at first glance on the news, then I saw it was cutie... that's a top effort for a pretty small bloke.
Bowen's 1v100 tackle was pretty brave as well.

kooriguy

Juniors
pritchard and waterhouse when they owned that bitch mason.. i know it was 2-1 but it was sweet. :)

Inferno

Coach
It was an average tackle really. The only reason he struggled to get up was because he copped an accidental knee to the head when he was on the ground.

melon....

Coach
S.S.T.I.D said:
The ironic thing about that hit on Finch today was that Roy hit Willie Peters with an almost identical shot a few years ago at Aussie. Nearly swallowed him.
Well he likes smashing little blokes. Id like to see over rated bung knee try it on someone bigger.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
melon.... said:
Well he likes smashing little blokes. Id like to see over rated bung knee try it on someone bigger.

Round 4 Souths V Dogs. O'Meley/Mason Vs Asotasi/Kidwell. You might get to see him try it pretty soon.

Latest posts