What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Duffie

sallymay

Juniors
at the the members forum thay said that justin oneil and josh jerome plus jessie and matt would be in the NRL sqaud next year

sallymay

Juniors
the members forum is only on once a year it was on at vodaphone/hesense area by the manly game

Noa

First Grade
3 tries tonight to Matt, had a 4th wrongly denied. Will look nice in the #2 jumper next to GI next year.

PS. Justin O'Neill looks very classy as well, looks to have bulked up a fair bit.

Mantle

Juniors
Agree about both looking classy, I think Duffie hopefully will take Turners wing because as we saw it suits his fend.

Noa

First Grade
Agree about both looking classy, I think Duffie hopefully will take Turners wing because as we saw it suits his fend.

Good point about his fend and suiting the right, only reservations I have about that is Chase and Matt defending on the same side.

Mantle

Juniors
Yea you could be right, I suppose it depends on who the winger is going to be while Quinn recovers and am sure he could change sides quite easily.

Latest posts