What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Lodge

Daptodragon

Juniors
Fox Sports saying that the Dragons could possibly be a future destination for Matt Lodge, I for one hope he doesn't come anywhere near our club, he is not what we need.

dragon thomo

Juniors
They would not take Israel Falou that did not break any law and now they are considering this fellow.
Also there is now talk of a possible swap of Sullivan for Flannagan.
This club really shits me these days.

thebigredv

First Grade
They would not take Israel Falou that did not break any law and now they are considering this fellow.
Also there is now talk of a possible swap of Sullivan for Flannagan.
This club really shits me these days.
Everything this club does these days is with trepidation. Too scared to sign a gun player because of what others may think. Too scared to spend a bit of money to replace the plodders we've been putting up with for years. Too scared to drop an under-performer because they are veterans whose feelings might get hurt. Scared to fight the NRL whenever they dump a long stinky one all over us....Too scared to have a fair crack at this comp.

Sensible is one thing.
Cowardice is another.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Russell Packer turned he's life around, Lodge has done the same, he is paying off the debt to the victims and has settled down and matured he got a 2nd chance and is taking it, i have no issue if he comes..
Packer owned his shit, pled guilty & served his time.

Lodge terrorised a family then fled the country & tried to avoid any responsibility whatsoever.

Don’t care how desperate we are for front rowers.

He’s scum, but yet somehow he’s receiving $700k a year when decent folk get nowhere near that.

If we sign him, I’m posting my membership card back to the club. Cut into many pieces.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Going to add to my lodge rant..

Why the fuss?

The guy has played one (losing) finals match his whole career.

He hasn’t represented his state nor his country.

He hasn’t made any team he played with any better than they were before.

He’s an overpaid, cowardly dud.

Latest posts