What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Moylan Appreciation Thread

Quigs

Immortal
Crikey he is jinxed. I turned over 'me Sharks Official NRL calendar from February to March and bugger me if Mr Matty Moylan is Mr March.

There is a beaut pic of MM in full attacking mode, eyes focussed and ready to create havoc.

Trouble is I think I detected a possible weak point in the material the image is impregnated upon. I'm not sure if there is a slight tear in the paper just at the back of Moyz's thighs,

I'm not 100% but I hope the page holds up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Crikey he is jinxed. I turned over 'me Sharks Official NRL calendar from February to March and bugger me if Mr Matty Moylan is Mr March.

There is a beaut pic of MM in full attacking mode, eyes focussed and ready to create havoc.

Trouble is I think I detected a possible weak point in the material the image is impregnated upon. I'm not sure if there is a slight tear in the paper just at the back of Moyz's thighs,

I'm not 100% but I hope the page holds up.

Any tears behind his schnitzel? He’s out for a month according to the news on the wireless just now

SadShark

Bench
Pretty sure I heard they sent the engravers in to put his name on a chair in the players grandstand seating.

I havent been keeping up much this off season. How is the man with the silky hands going? Training the house down?

So being a Panther supporter you thought you’d come and give us some cheek about Moylan’s injuries.

I don’t know where your confidence comes from being a Panthers supporter. I mean your team has been totally irrelevant over the last 10 years and promised so many false dawns at the start of each league season.This year will be no different, trust me on that. Cleary is one of the most overrated halves in the Competition and his father is one of the most overrated coaches going around.

Your front row rotation this year is the worst it’s been for a long time. How old is James Tamou? 100?

Seriously dopes like you out in the Wild West have had too much dust go through your ears and it’s destroyed whatever few brain cells you ever had. Keep drinking, they tell me it makes the mental pain go away following a Club like the Panthers.

Last edited:

gUt

Coach
Meanwhile Jack Bird has been training the house down and showing really good trial form. Who’s laughing now, suckers!?

Meanwhile Jack Bird has been training the house down and showing really good trial form. Who’s laughing now, suckers!?

Happy you like your $1million dollar a season player. How many competition points has he got you so far this season to be so happy?

myrrh ken

First Grade

He will go good when fit.
Just keep him away from Ronald McDonald House.

gUt

Coach
Happy you like your $1million dollar a season player. How many competition points has he got you so far this season to be so happy?

thatsthejoke.jpg

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
I just hope that Jack stays in the Dari-arse Camp and makes sure that the former Club Captain reaches the magic figure of 16 games this season so Dari-arses very expensive automatic contract extension kicks in and that will see the former Club Captain go around for another expensive 2021 season.

Or will Jack be in the camp that wants to knife Dariarse in the back and force him out of the Club he loves.

Latest posts