What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Orford has come in

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Qld are sure to run over NSW with Orford in

it wouldve been worse with finch. in some ways i dont mind if qld win this game cos i wanna be at the decider, it'll be more intense and a bigger crowd

Kaz

junior
CycloneSteve said:
Why was this a seperate thread? I already started a thread about Noddy being out

Hark at you.

You have started threads that have already been posted about.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Why is Noddy out?
I'm glad to see Orford there. I'm sure he will play well off Freddy.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Noddy has done a hammy.
Looks like Orford might in doubt now though. He was given a needle to play last night against Souths.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Arn't the boy's out of camp for the weekend?
Well if Orford is out that leaves Finch

the_knights_rule

First Grade
gus said on teh footy show that they were jsut coming back into camp this morning and were going to have a video session and then train.

geez if orford cant play then we will be down to our 5th chioce halfback
1. joey
2. gower
3. kimmorley
4. orford
5. ???? prob finch

i really dont want to see finch playing halfback for nsw, i really dont like or rate him at all

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i think that if orford is out put wing there and then bring in another forward or a good utility onto the bench, if kidley hadve been going good lately i wouldve said him but im not so sure now who i would put in.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Trust you to love this Kaz. :lol:
But I will be loving it come Wednesday when we flogg you. Watch out for Freddy, Fitzy and Danny to walk all over you ;-)

Latest posts