What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Orford has come in

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yep its official, Orford is out, Finch is in.

Look at the bright side though, thats one more Roosters player that will be backing up against us. :lol:

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Danish Moo Cow said:
Who was it on here that said Kurt Kidley was a "fringe origan player".

Yes, he does spell origin that way. :lol:

A few people have said that DMC, including me. I dont spell origin that way tho :lol:

So where does today's effort from the Blues have Kurt? Johns, Gower, Kimmorley, Orford, Finch, Timmins, Fittler, Barrett are officially better options in the halves. Campell, Sherwin and Hill would still be ahead of him at this point too.

But other than them, looks like he's right on the fringe there.

Alex28

Coach
sherwin's gotta be thinking what has he done wrong this year?

oh...thats right...he isn't a rooster...

astrogirl

First Grade
I know this is a seriously delayed reaction, but I really can't believe that Finch (!!!) is the Blues halfback.

Kaz

junior
astrogirl said:
I know this is a seriously delayed reaction, but I really can't believe that Finch (!!!) is the Blues halfback.

They had to pick Finch in the end, as there was so little time left to get a combination going.

tigermite

Juniors
Kaz said:
astrogirl said:

They had to pick Finch in the end, as there was so little time left to get a combination going.
That's just a convenient excuse. Do you think if Fittler was the one injured that they would bring in the Sharks 5/8th because he has a combination with Kimmorley. I very very much doubt it....