What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior also re-signs

drago brelli

Bench
Someone earlier suggested Drags shoulg go after Chris Lawrence, great idea. He is a top player with many good years aheard of him. WTigers can't hang on to all of their players. Would be great to get J Morris back as well.

RedVee

First Grade
Fantastic,this bloke will be a superstar.Our pack will be (is?)as good as any, just short an attacking back and then the sky's the limit. Chris Lawrence from Wests would look good in red and white.

Yes, but I doubt it.
He has a fitness training business down here, a St Gregs boy, and his Dads family were all bigtime Rabbitoh supporters. If Wests Tigers do the right things by him I'd bet on him staying, things can change though - but I'd guess Souffs would surely come on to the radar.
Just convince Wests to buy Inu and dump Lawrence. Mind you they let McDonnell go and his old man still works there.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Just wait for JMoz next year
He's as good as Lawrence but has that mystical link with BMoz and playing together they'd scare the sh*t out of opposition defence lines

God-King Dean

Immortal
Josh Morris comes off contract after the 2011 season,.

But Cagey Mac is right, John Morris would tear up the defence.

j0nesy

Bench
Great news about Prior - I think he's going to have a big season this season (knock on wood).

With regard to the Lawrence vs J Morris discussion. My heart says Morris, my head says Lawrence. Lawrence is, in my opinion, more of a like for like replacement for Cooper.

Latest posts