What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior (Spoiler)

How many weeks will Prior get?

• 5 weeks

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 9 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 11 weeks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 12 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 12+ weeks

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
If Matt Prior is allowed to play again this season after that, I'll deadset give it away.

That was the lowest act I can remember seeing on a football field in a long time. He was clearly pissed off, and deliberately tried to injure Thurston.

I'd be happy if that jerk was given more than just this season off. He has no place in rugby league.

RABK

Referee
He is a nuffy grub who's got nothing but dog act facials, grappling and elbows in his game. Good for 3 errors a game as well. Dickheads like Willow will defend him but decent Dragon fans know he is a useless grub and have wanted him punted for years.

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Shocking tackle. Deserves everything he gets for that dog act...

Fine line between controlled aggression and blatant thuggery.

Paullyboy

Coach
6 weeks would be a farce. He shouldn't be seen again this year.

If you think that wasn't the worst thing we've had in a few years, you're kidding yourself.

Dragon

Coach
Sh*t act. 6 weeks imo (which would do us the world of good tbh)

The only reason i can come up with this brain snap is that his bro passed a way less than a month ago.. he's never usually a grub just sh*t

simmo1

First Grade
I don't think I can stay awake long enough to watch 3/4 of a Dragons game (even when they lose), so can someone explain what happened?

some11

Referee
Russell Packer only got 1 week for this and it will be Prior's defence.

jj3fpt.jpg

Ron Swanson

Juniors
I don't think I can stay awake long enough to watch 3/4 of a Dragons game (even when they lose), so can someone explain what happened?

Elbowed Thurston in the head and it looked deliberate. He was sent straight off and Thurston was KO'd.

MSIH

Bench
If he doesn't get more than T-Rex's 7 it's a disgrace. Malicious elbow to the jaw. He wanted one thing, and that was Thurston to be seriously hurt.

10 min. for me.

Paullyboy

Coach

The Cowboys kicked off and Prior had his foot on the line when he picked it up, giving the scrum to the Cows 10 out. He reacted angrily and tried to start a scuffle with a couple of Cowboys.

In the following set, Thurston threw the ball and as he was releasing it Prior raised his elbow (in what can only be described as a deliberate act) and took out Thurston with a fair bit of contact.

I stand by what I said earlier, there has been no worse act in the NRL in recent years, it was disgraceful.

Dragon

Coach
The Cowboys kicked off and Prior had his foot on the line when he picked it up, giving the scrum to the Cows 10 out. He reacted angrily and tried to start a scuffle with a couple of Cowboys.

In the following set, Thurston threw the ball and as he was releasing it Prior raised his elbow (in what can only be described as a deliberate act) and took out Thurston with a fair bit of contact.

I stand by what I said earlier, there has been no worse act in the NRL in recent years, it was disgraceful.

I agree with this assessment. He f*cked up

Noa

First Grade
Seems to be a few borderline acts by Dragons players this year.

LatK7

First Grade
Stupid, dog act. He was clearly angry with his mistake, but fmd that's not how you take out your aggression.

Idiot.

Raider_69

Post Whore
It was pretty ordinary stuff, he'll be out for a long stint after that
Dumb, pointless and dirty... everything you dont want in a play

i initially thought 6-10 weeks but now thinking about the deliberate nature of it, its probably a 10-15 weeker

no name

Referee
If Matt Prior is allowed to play again this season after that, I'll deadset give it away.

That was the lowest act I can remember seeing on a football field in a long time. He was clearly pissed off, and deliberately tried to injure Thurston.

I'd be happy if that jerk was given more than just this season off. He has no place in rugby league.

Whatever it is you are giving away, be prepared to do it now.
Very ordinary elbow and will go for a lengthy spell, but he'll be back before the year is out.

Latest posts