What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior (Spoiler)

How many weeks will Prior get?

• 5 weeks

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 9 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 11 weeks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 12 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 12+ weeks

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Johnsy

Referee
Simple questions are beyond Franks deep & thoroughly complex thought process.

Yes or no will suffice. Obviously your refusal to answer with a yes or no is an admission that it's too tough/hard a question.

Last edited:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade

Yes or no will suffice. Obviously your refusal to answer with a yes or no is an admission that it's too tough/hard a question.

:lol:

I gave you my answer and you've proven yourself too dense to comprehend it.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to form thoughts and opinions that go beyond one word answers, it seems you are not. You have my pity.

I bet you'll make a comment about seat pissing next.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
So was it a deliberate elbow on JT, simple yes or no answer.

Not that hard to answer Frank.

LOL. It's not a simple yes or no answer and you know that. Did Prior intend to elbow JT in the head? Only he will know.

It's pretty embarrassing for you that you need this pointed out.

It is though Frank, how simple can a Yes or No be ?

All I asked for was an opinion based on what you saw, a simple yes or no answer. Just keep dodging.

:lol: I gave you my opinion. Don't get upset if it's not what you wanted to hear.

Just keep pushing that simple logic.

:lol:

I gave you my answer and you've proven yourself too dense to comprehend it.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to form thoughts and opinions that go beyond one word answers, it seems you are not. You have my pity.

Hard to tell. IMO it may have been he was bracing for an impact, and JT stepping and ducking caught him off balance so his elbow came up involuntarily.But he also had it cocked and was looking at JT's head the whole time.

An each way bet is not a yes or no answer, is it too difficult a concept?

A yes or No is all it takes mate.

So was it a deliberate elbow on JT, simple yes or no answer.

Not that hard to answer Frank.

If you are going to take a seat to piss & refuse a simple request and answer a straight forward question, just say so and I'll stop asking.

Last edited:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Johnsy now melting down and attempting to quote evey post in the thread at once.

You have my opinion. Don't like my answer? I won't lose sleep.

_Johnsy

Referee
Johnsy now melting down and attempting to quote evey post in the thread at once.

You have my opinion. Don't like my answer? I won't lose sleep.

Melting down, one of your best :lol:.

I think you give yourself a tad too much credit mate.

Opinions are fine, but I politely requested a simple Yes/No answer.

I didn't pick you as an rude & ignorant person.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Opinions are fine, but I politely requested a simple Yes/No answer.

I didn't pick you as an rude & ignorant person.

And I've explained to you several times now that a yes/no answer is too simple for that question. You can't prove intent in this case.

A point you've ignored while repeatedly pushing for a one word answer. Talk about rude.

Bretto

Bench
I was leaning towards maybe, but the emphatic nature of your answer has convinced me, possibly.

To suggest, sanctimoniously, that a mercurial and incongruous connotation of sorts could be contrived from such diatribe, one could only ascertain it to be of credulous valour pertaining forthwith of hubris.

Wouldn't you all agree?

bottle

Coach
To suggest, sanctimoniously, that a mercurial and incongruous connotation of sorts could be contrived from such diatribe, one could only ascertain it to be of credulous valour pertaining forthwith of hubris.

Wouldn't you all agree?

You had me at sanctimoniously.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
There are exceptions... someone has to keep the IQ levels sustainable.

But it's a scientific fact that the further you go north in Qld, people get dumber.

Better stay where you are then f**kwit. If you get any dumber youll be classed as a vegetable.

Last edited:

Latest posts