What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior (Spoiler)

How many weeks will Prior get?

• 5 weeks

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 9 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 11 weeks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 12 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 12+ weeks

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ellskimore

Juniors
He has looked really out of sorts since the loss of his brother. He needed time off and now (through the worst possible way) he will get that time off. That was bad.

Snappy

Coach
The thing that sets this incident apart from other recent long suspensions, is that it was intention.

It wasnt careless. It wasnt reckless. I was intentional.

For that reason he will cop the longest spell seen in recent years.

cleary89

Coach
What does it have to do with Hodges?

So you're saying that Priors shot is worth the same as Tony Williams?

Tonys was worth 4 from memory but had form so got 7.

If he's saying its worth the same as tonys that means its worth 4. I'd settle with twice as bad and 8.

But then again, lets not let facts get in the way. THIS ISNT AS BAD AS TONY WILLIAMS CLEARLY!!!!!

Slackboy72

Coach
6 weeks. It may be more because it's on Thurston.
I wouldn't complain if it was 12.

I suspect he will be lucky if he plays NRL level again.

Mr Fourex

Bench
If Matt Prior is allowed to play again this season after that, I'll deadset give it away.

That was the lowest act I can remember seeing on a football field in a long time. He was clearly pissed off, and deliberately tried to injure Thurston.

I'd be happy if that jerk was given more than just this season off. He has no place in rugby league.

Obviously it appears as though Beau "grub merkin" Scott has infected the dragqueens number 11 jersey with a grub virus, making whoever wears it commit dog acts only capable of being committed by gutless turds like Beau Scott himself.

This nuffy Prior should be outed for the season.

Dragscum sooks.......!!

Doga

Juniors
David Simmons should come out and have another sook. That way he'll get 20 weeks. Rothfield can run articles that Mothers don't want their kids playing League. A Current Affair will run with it and Frank Pritchard will be de-registered from the NRL.

wittyfan

Referee
Great to see the send off back!

tumblr_m3hy85J5ED1qkc9jco1_500.png

Last edited:

cleary89

Coach
Also, what about Segyaro's. Late shoulder to the head. Obviously not in the class of an elbow, but whats the bet that gets nothing.

Slackboy72

Coach
The thing that sets this incident apart from other recent long suspensions, is that it was intention.

It wasnt careless. It wasnt reckless. I was intentional.

For that reason he will cop the longest spell seen in recent years.

Are you trying to say some of the thug acts by Issac Luke, Bryce Gibbs, JWH and Steve Price weren't intentional?

Dragon

Coach
Obviously it appears as though Beau "grub merkin" Scott has infected the dragqueens number 11 jersey with a grub virus, making whoever wears it commit dog acts only capable of being committed by gutless turds like Beau Scott himself.

This nuffy Prior should be outed for the season.

Dragscum sooks.......!!

Very few of us are sooking champ. In fact i have my own little love story about JT: After a WINgong game my nephew jumped the fence and had his headgear signed by JT after the majority of the crowd had left. The Cows lost that game but he still had a smile on his face and was happy to hang with opposition supporters..

So next time Matty, give an unco QLD f*ck like Ash Graham the elbow

Disgraceful, disgraceful act. Finally a Dragons player might actually be held accountable for the numerous low acts they commit on a regular basis.

KiamaSaint

Coach
:lol: I said LONG suspensions

But go on, defend your merkin player to the death

Champ, those in glass house shouldn't throw stones. It is clear his head is not right and hasn't been for a while, what is your excuse for your Merkins?

Latest posts