What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Rieck

Famous1

Juniors
Cronulla halfback Jason Kent and winger Matthew Rieck are also on the market after Sharks general manager Steve Rogers confirmed last night the pair had not been offered new contracts.

Since we are thinning outwide on the wing, perhaps offering matt rieck something, as he is a winger, he is fast. on the outer at the sharkies, but we have very little depth for a winger, with moodie retiring.

Bench
Donald is still holding out signing his 2 year deal also,both would be great but Lyons should be first choice and only choice if need be.

westie

Bench
We have one quality winger on the books for next year. Last time I checked, there were two in a footy side. Reick and Donald are the two best wingers on the market. Reick's raw pace is marvelous. He single handedly defeated the Magpies a few weeks back with 5 trys, all scored through blinding pace. I know I wouldn't be complaining if we signed him.

Vicious

Bench
Rieck and Scott Donald are both brilliant finishers with blistering pace,but I don`t know whether we`d be able to afford them if we sign Jamie Lyon???Just hope and pray that we do get Lyon firstly!

Vicious

Bench
Rieck cannot defend
Good defenders don`t play on the wing to start with.
Who do we play on the other wing then?
As i`ve said before,both Dean Collis and Simon Greally are both good enough to be established 1st graders and since they are both stuck behind some good quality players in their regular positions,playing 1st grade on the wing is a good place for them both to start!

Vicious

Bench
westie said:
Reick and Donald are both far better options.
Probably at the moment,but they have already reached their potential.Who knows how much improvement Collis or Greally have in them???Personally I think they are both capable of becoming stars in the near future.

westie

Bench
Vicious said:
westie said:
Reick and Donald are both far better options.
Probably at the moment,but they have already reached their potential.Who knows how much improvement Collis or Greally have in them???Personally I think they are both capable of becoming stars in the near future.

Collis and Greally aren't premiership winning wingers at this point in time.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Simon Greally may push for first grade next season, he's going along nicely in PL but i dont think he's quite ready for the next step yet. As for Collis, im not sure, havent seen enough of him this season to judge.

Vicious

Bench
Simon Greally may push for first grade next season, he's going along nicely in PL but i dont think he's quite ready for the next step yet. As for Collis, im not sure, havent seen enough of him this season to judge.

Noddz

Juniors
Spoke to Simon a few weeks ago (just after Melbourne)...

He assured me Tim Sheens guaranteed him he would have played top grade now if he didnt break his wrist...

Dont think he will now unless we are no chance of the 8 come round 26