What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 16 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
30-2 but now 30-8. The Tigers ate still way ahead but are they nervous? They're the Tigers after all.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Lol, never mind, they get a man binned and Canberra run in 3 tries- the total score in this game has now equallled the Titans score yesterday and there’s 11 min to go

Blair

Coach
42-24, I expect Benji is developing a twitch

No one has faith in the Tigers to hold on!

...but Rapana pushes the pass and Doueihi does the rest, end-to-end. Great comeback game. 48-24, Tigers. It's about over...and that's it.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
48-24. 5 minutes for the Tigers to get 50. Have the bottom two teams ever scored 50 on the same round? Surely not

(never mind, Parra are now dead last)

JJ

Immortal
Not sure what to make of this one, competition this year is really weird apart from the top few teams

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
So teams 16 and 17 piled on 114 points this weekend, what a comp
6 points separating 6th from 17th. Every team is still well and truly in finals contention in a mathematical sense. And form seems to turn week to week as well so I don’t think you can really rule anybody completely out. That said, I only really give the top 4 a realistic chance of winning the premiership.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
This season has been great in terms of all teams having the ability to beat each other. There are no absolute run-over sides in the comp, and there's really no standout as premiership favourite, either. In my eyes, any of the top 5 plus Brisbane could win it.

Big Marn

Bench
The return of Douehi certainly helps Tigers. Hes class.
I guess everyone should have run to the tote Sunday morning and unloaded on Tigers considering they beat the Titans last week....

interesting comparing to websters post match conference.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Yeah, there's so much going on!

Rd 16 Ladder:

rd16.jpg

We can't count ourselves out, yet.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
There are 11 rounds to go, and no team is more than 4 wins off making the 8 once you take for and against into account. We’ll be rueing that hiding if we end up tied for 8th with Manly though.

Blair

Coach
There are 11 rounds to go, and no team is more than 4 wins off making the 8 once you take for and against into account. We’ll be rueing that hiding if we end up tied for 8th with Manly though.
I have mini-panic attacks when other games go to golden-point. I think we only want the one drawn game this year.