What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Head or Jamie Lyon

N.C.

Juniors
Wobbygong said:
Live in the past, because that's all you losers have, 2006 is over boys!

yeah 2005 was a fine year... and you can never take that 2005 premiership away from us - not like we did to you...

the past is happy for some. the future remains to be seen...

mulvihill

Juniors
Exactly we have a comp.

There are no guarantees sst george will win it this yr

What would you prefer .. a comp in the bank or a possibility you may get there this yr. Then you must bear in mind St George have lost 6 grand finals in a row and are good for at least 1 choke per year

mulvihill said:
400k for asotasi. Anyone who wants to spunk that much on a 28yo for 3-4 yrs who drops that much ball is welcome to him. We should just put an offer in to ensure someone else has to pay more.

He's 24 years old moron.

Check the dogs site

Mighty Tiger

Bench
mulvihill said:
Even at 24 i wouldn't have him

HAs a mistake in him per game

Every game

Skando has more mistakes, missed tackles, less hitups and meters and also makes less tackles than Asotasi so far this year but I guess you would keep Skando if that was an option?

N.C.

Juniors
Gone to sit on the mantle with all those other stuffed bunnies.

Who's next on the list?

mulvihill

Juniors
I think the club is doing the right thing with Skandalis in not keeping him on. We need a prop and a 2nd rower who make 140-150m every wk. Look at cronulla, they have 4 of em making that sort of yardage most wks

N.C.

Juniors
galloway's a propsect, o'hara can match it with the pro's, gibbs has his moments...

who would you add to the pack for impact now that we wont get asotasi?

Vicious

Bench
N.C. said:
galloway's a propsect, o'hara can match it with the pro's, gibbs has his moments...

who would you add to the pack for impact now that we wont get asotasi?

Nate Myles, Ray Cashmere and possibly Mark Bryant ?

13.Liam Fulton
12.Ben Galea
11.Nate Myles
10.Ryan O`Hara
9.Robbie Farah
8.Keith Galloway

14.Dene Halatau
15.Bronson Harrison/Chris Heighington
16.Bryce Gibbs/Mark Bryant
17.Ray Cashmere/Jarrod Saffy

*** I`d release Todd Payten to free up the money for Nate Myles.
*** I reckon we have an outsatnding young prop/second row prospect in Dean Rysko who i think will be well and truly ready for plenty of 1st grade as of next season.

talks of matt head being worth 400K a year is absolute rubbish, when he isnt injured, he still cant make dragons first grade, and ben hornby isnt overly great at halfback, and greenshields is a PL player as best, i would pay 250 K at the most for matt head to come to souths

gregstar

Referee
Rabbitohs2005 said:
talks of matt head being worth 400K a year is absolute rubbish, when he isnt injured, he still cant make dragons first grade, and ben hornby isnt overly great at halfback, and greenshields is a PL player as best, i would pay 250 K at the most for matt head to come to souths
gee! i wonder why souths have reaked for 16 years now?

well done champ! start a thread in the nrl forum with that as its intial post.

gregstar said:
gee! i wonder why souths have reaked for 16 years now?

well done champ! start a thread in the nrl forum with that as its intial post.

im just saying head isnt worth that much, yes he is a talented young half, but paying 400K for a PL Player, who has played hardly any first grade games, is an absolute joke, for all we know he could have 2nd year syndrome as has tim smiths season has turned out

souths could offer him 400K, but there are players that we could offer 400K and would contribute more to the club than Matt Head

Joe Williams at the dragons would have matt heads potential because of the dragons forward pack, i have no doubt joe williams will be a player to watch next year, with souths most improved forward pack for next season

gregstar

Referee
dude this is really, really sad.

i dare you to start a thread in the nrl section using post #71 as the intro.

Ninja

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Skando has more mistakes, missed tackles, less hitups and meters and also makes less tackles than Asotasi so far this year but I guess you would keep Skando if that was an option?

There is no way Skando drops more ball than Asotasi. Yeah theyre both slow and lazy but Asotasi's handling is shocking.

The only reason hes been playing half decent the last few weeks is because he knows theres big dollars on the line but he's got his 5 year contract now so he can go back to playing sh*t as per usual.

I swear some people have no idea. Its been making me sick hearing Asotasi's name bandied about like he's some sort of superstar. Just goes to show how sh*t the market is this year.

Thank f**k we didnt sign him.

The poor bunnies got jipped. Mega bucks for 5 years of heartbreaking knock-ons.

gregstar said:
dude this is really, really sad.

i dare you to start a thread in the nrl section using post #71 as the intro.

mate, matt head isnt worth 400K full stop, how is that sad, its the truth

gregstar

Referee
Rabbitohs2005 said:
mate, matt head isnt worth 400K full stop, how is that sad, its the truth
that may very well be true.

but again..... i dare you to post #71 as a leader to a thread in the nrl section. what's holding you back?

gregstar said:
that may very well be true.

but again..... i dare you to post #71 as a leader to a thread in the nrl section. what's holding you back?

potentially i think he is worth 400,

what you mean by the #71 as a leader to a thread in nrl section ???

mulvihill

Juniors
Who wouldd I add ???

There ain't much left but Greg Bird has been super impressive this yr. Really got the sh*t out of his game and has been extremely consistent. Better than steve simpson at half the price. I'd take cashy back in a heartbeat - but will the coaches and i'd also have a crack at Villasanti. The bloke has it in him and with good coaching could return to what he was. Again not massive money and still has a soft spot for the Tigers - was at Balmain Leagues on GF night

super_coach

First Grade
Bird brain resigned with the sharks a few weeks ago.Theirs a wisper steve Southern wants out,now their would be a handy buy

Latest posts