What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Johns sex scandal in 2002

El Diablo

Post Whore
Reported by Weidler on 9. He will talk about it tonight on The Footy Show.

Happened in NZ in 2002 whilst at Cronulla. 4 Corners will be interviewing the woman.

Loudstrat

Coach
FFS -

2002. YAWN.

A far greater issue in RL is ensuring my supply of blue vein cheese and bikkies is adequate for the floggings by the mighty Roos and mightier COUNTRY tomorrow night. I couldn't care less where a former Cronulla pivot but his dick in 2002.

ibeme

First Grade
I'd like to know how 4 Corners and this story have come together seven years later. Who seeks out who in these situations? And on the Eve of the test match? Coincidence?

El Diablo

Post Whore
I'd like to know how 4 Corners and this story have come together seven years later. Who seeks out who in these situations? And on the Eve of the test match? Coincidence?

hardly

the media dig something up before these things. Origin and Finals are other times they release old stories

Syko

Juniors
stop watching the show and stop buying the gossip papers/mags and most important stop talking about rubbish like this, it will all eventually die.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Is a nothing incident

It happened in my hometown, was a wee bit of media interest about some allegations but absolutely nothing came of them

Brutus

Referee
While Four Corners are at it they should re-visit their investigation into what those AFL players were doing out the front of an Adelaide nightclub a few years back.

Or why Adelaide police decided not to fully investigate it.

Last edited:

barney gumble

Juniors
Apparently the 4 corners are doing a series about footy players in general behaving badly, unfortunately for Johns they've dragged this one out of the closet amongst others.

How's 9's form? They make it the lead story on the 6pm news, then in shameless cross promotion they say Johns will talk about it on the footy show.
Gutter journalism at it's lowest. You just expect it from if Weidler's got anything to do with.

Latest posts