What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Johns, the Media Rape Libel and the War Against Sport - Letter to Gus

Sam I Am

Juniors
I don't necessarily agree with everything you've said, but that is an excellent and thought provoking letter.

Sam I Am

Juniors
That's not true mate.... Hansard is an EXACT transcript of what is said in Parliament. The reporters than summarise it for their columns - thats where things become misinterpreted.

Hansard isn't an exact transcript. In the main it is, but it goes through a process of correct and minor editing. Furthermore, Bills, for example, that are not actually spoken word for word in Parliament, are incorporated.

sportive cupid

Referee
[.Actually Hansard is in fact what people say in parliament:shock:The reporter writes it down,but I can assure you it is as reliable as the Daily Telegraph.

That's not true mate.... Hansard is an EXACT transcript of what is said in Parliament. The reporters than summarise it for their columns - thats where things become misinterpreted.
Mate I meant the court reporter.But thanks for clearing that up.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Dose anyone else think its ironic that the ABC took the moral high ground for the Cronulla incident, yet they continue to broadcast a bunch of f*ckwits in The Chasers?

CanadianEagle

Juniors
Dose anyone else think its ironic that the ABC took the moral high ground for the Cronulla incident, yet they continue to broadcast a bunch of f*ckwits in The Chasers?

Yep.. Just part of the hypocritical bullsh*t the Australian media pumps out every day.. its actually funny reading it from abroad!

Eion

First Grade
What about that crack smoker from foreign correspondent? 100% support - f**king hypocrites.

Latest posts