What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matty Johns

Hiekka

Juniors
Can anyone tell me if Matty Johns has apologised to the woman he and his mates gang banged?

Call me old fashioned, but I would have thought that an apology was in order.

Maybe I mix in the wrong circles and gang bangs are accepted behaviour these days??

TiggaPlease

No.

Why should he?

It was consensual until she regretted it.

"Sorry for having sex with you that you agreed to" ?

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
He shouldn't have to, nor should the other players. The only one he needed to apologise too was his wife.

The little slurry that wanted all of them at the same time should be apologising for ruining his career years after this CONSENSUAL act was committed.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Can anyone tell me if Matty Johns has apologised to the woman he and his mates gang banged?

Maybe I mix in the wrong circles and gang bangs are accepted behaviour these days??

If anyone should be apologising it should be that girl from the Race course Motel.

Yosh

Coach
She ruined his life... Should Galileo apologise to the Catholic Church for being right?

Flapper

First Grade
Rebecca Wilson is on leave*

*to spend some time trolling LU :lol:

Didn't he apologise in the immediate aftermath? If not personally to her because she was probably too busy with whatever sportsman she was with at the time.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Rebecca Wilson is on leave*

*to spend some time trolling LU :lol:

Didn't he apologise in the immediate aftermath? If not personally to her because she was probably too busy with whatever sportsman she was with at the time.

iirc, she's with some Rugby player from Super 14??

LESStar58

Referee

Apologise? Why the f**k would he apologise. She was up for it from start to finish.

LESStar58

Referee
She ruined his life... Should Galileo apologise to the Catholic Church for being right?

I wouldn't say SHE soley ruined his life. The bulk of the blame falls on 4 Corners for their biased reporting and character assasination of Matty. The rest of the media in this country then followed suite along with gobsh*tes a la Mia Friedman, Rebecca Wilson and the rest of the "social commentators".

Matty will bounce back. I'd love to see him back on tele in some capacity.

bluey

Bench
Give yourself an upper cut.
Craig Bellamy is one of his biggest supporters. Johns has refused a request to return.
Nothing to do with bellamy melb put him off and with that they made the same stand that Nine did so may be you should give yourself a uppercut.

Latest posts