What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maurice Blair charged with assault

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
In Queensland, it's any assault that is authorised, justified or excused by law. NSW and other jurisdictions would have similar provisions. And the offence up here is common assault.

As above.

The offence is common assault here. You can consent to common assault.

Slackboy72

Coach
I hope we get another one of those dopey walks across the field followed by barely believable "we-knew-nothing, we-is-the-victims" statement to the press and a new kitchen for Blair.
But seriously from the police statement it's just a bit of push and shove. I doubt he'll record a conviction for this storm in a teacup (and sorry I'm not trying to make a pun there but I can't describe it better than this).

butchmcdick

Post Whore
what are you on about?

you don't like Blair because he's Aboriginal. we know that much

:lol::lol:

El Blair could have been charged with murder and somehow you would have tied it to the media or the AFL.

I really don't think Blair has any concerns about being sent to the pokey or being delisted

Slackboy72

Coach
Maybe you should take some time and objectively look at all the shit you've posted in nearly 9 years here, but before you do that, look up the word 'objective' in the dictionary.

Latest posts