What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May 9 SCG Test...

Coastbloke

Bench
Tickets for SCG/SFS Members went on sale today..

Tix for the rest of us on Thursday March 20...

The capacity is 40,000 odd...?? Let's hope we can fill it out....!!

Saw an ad for this on the side of a bus this morning... looking forward to it.

Will they be offering the blue and maroon commemorative jersey for sale? Saw it in the Herald on Sunday and it looks great.

deluded pom? said:
How much Bundy do you have to drink to get it for that price?

700ml bottle according to the Bundaberg Rum website - you enter a 'unique code' from the bottle (probably on the inside of the bottom :lol:) and you can order it for $35.00 + p/h.

deluded pom?

Coach
cumberlandsashes81 said:
700ml bottle according to the Bundaberg Rum website - you enter a 'unique code' from the bottle (probably on the inside of the bottom :lol:) and you can order it for $35.00 + p/h.

I wonder if they'll post to the UK ;-)

roopy

Referee
deluded pom? said:
Have you ever tried Bundy rum? - i think they sell it in the paint stripper aisle in the supermarket.

yakstorm

First Grade
You can 'pre-purchase' tickets now online using the code: nrlweb on the Ticketek website.

Should be good, this match is expected to sell out quickly.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think we can pretty much go close to filling the ground, but is it 40,000? I thought it was a lot less due to construction.

Definately going to this one, 1 of 3 internationals Ive booked for this year.

dimitri

First Grade
PARRA_FAN said:
I think we can pretty much go close to filling the ground, but is it 40,000? I thought it was a lot less due to construction.

Definately going to this one, 1 of 3 internationals Ive booked for this year.

The concourse areas which were taken away for reconstruction are now ready!!!

The stand area won't be completed until end of the year.

Should be just a touch under 40,000

Knight87

Juniors
Well, at the 1st final of the cricket, there was 31,500 ppl and the ground looked pretty full. If you add the seats that were behind the sidescreens, I'd say the capacity is just over 35,000.

roopy said:
Have you ever tried Bundy rum? - i think they sell it in the paint stripper aisle in the supermarket.

I've never had Bundy before but I'll be picking up a 700ml bottle tonight...

If I'm posting incomprehensively sometime around 9pm tonight you'll know why.

:lol:

deluded pom? said:

Would be cheap as chips for poms - isn't A$35 equal to about 12p?

goldcoastpunk

Juniors
I work at a bottle shop, and in regards to the commemorative jersey- all you need is the neck tag which is currently sitting on top of the bundy 700ml bottles. No receipt or purchase neccessary, provided u can get a neck tag!

greenos said:
do ya know what the promotional jersey looks like?

I operate a bottleshop , and judging off what bundy have done in the past it will be the same but made with cheaper materials.

My guess is it will be not much heavier than t-shirt material.

Im going to get one from my Diageo rep ( distributers of bundy rum) , I'll let eveyone know what its like when i have it.

Latest posts