What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May the depths of hell welcome....

Moffo

Referee
Memo: All the stupid, ignorant f**kwits that caused the violence at the game last night

You are nothing short of scum, every dog has there day and i eagerly await the day when you get smashed on the f**king head and end up 6 foot under

The personification of evil. Dumb and stupid. You are ruining our club even more you dumb, dumb f**ks. No idea about our history, Peter Moore's wife was there last night and she was flabbergasted. But all you dumb, stupid BASTARDS wouldn't have even known. You are not rugby league fans. Get the f**k out and don't come back

DISGRACE. absolute f**king disgrace. There were young families there last night. Rot in hell you grubby f**kS

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Moffo said:
Memo: All the stupid, ignorant f***wits that caused the violence at the game last night

You are nothing short of scum, every dog has there day and i eagerly await the day when you get smashed on the f***ing head and end up 6 foot under

The personification of evil. Dumb and stupid. You are ruining our club even more you dumb, dumb f***. No idea about our history, Peter Moore's wife was there last night and she was flabbergasted. But all you dumb, stupid BASTARDS wouldn't have even known. You are not rugby league fans. Get the f**k out and don't come back

DISGRACE. absolute f***ing disgrace. There were young families there last night. Rot in hell you grubby f***

you know what bewilders me, some of the kids there, are not even there for the football, they are their with their mates, and ready for trouble.

melon....

Coach
Moffo...these c$%ts dont care for Rugby League...They scream the name of Bulldogs, but they dont know why they do it? They hate the game, your club, my club, real humans, and fellow dog turds. They hate life. They live to die, and take as many with them.

Thankfully they are a minority. And blokes like you should not cop it, but unfortunately you will. You wont be able to walk the streets with your war colours on. You are labelled, tarred with the same brush, a lost cause. I understand your anger and your frustration. If there was a little place i the world we could round these things up in and set them alight, then that would greatly help, but there isnt. These creatures apparently have "rights", (when all they should have is Little Lucifers stacked under them and lit)...the right to take away your right to live the way you want to.

lolesi

First Grade
I agree with everything so far in this topic.
They proberly have never even seen the greats like mortimer and that play for the dogs back in thier day.

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
I am in complete agreement with what u have said Moffo. I feel sorry for the real dogs fans the ones who love their club and are hurting so much because of whats happening. I know if it was the Roosters this was happening to i would be devestated.
No more bloody ignorance of the problem. The Dogs management need to start being accountable and stand up and do something about the situation!
I hope things can get better for the real dogs fans

Godz Illa

Coach
melon.... said:
You wont be able to walk the streets with your war colours on. You are labelled, tarred with the same brush, a lost cause.

This is so true. The Bulldogs brand is mud.

Parraren

Bench
I'll just add that this minority of idiots not only give a a bad name to the majority of commendable Bulldogs supporters, they also give a bad name to the lebanese community who are also, in the majority commendable and respectable people in the wider community. It really is a shame that everyone gets tarnished with the same brush but unfortunately this is the way the world works.

As an example, I am an Eels supporter and have been all my life, but I have 6 good friends who are all Bulldogs supporters, 4 of them of lebanese background and I can tell you that they are even more disgusted with the actions of their fellow supprters than I am. I usually give it to them after a loss :p but I can't bring myself to do it this week because they've got enough crap to deal with as it is.

simon says

First Grade
Yeah,I have Lebanese friends and they are awesome people.I think its very important to remember that MOST people of Lebanese descent are law abiding and peaceful, people.

The ones I know are proffesionals,who would give the shirt of their back if you needed it.So dont forget,this IS a minority.A very well publicised minority.That have brought shame to their own communities,as well as the football club.

Zef

Juniors
The club really has to be pro-active over these renegade morons because like it or not, they tar us all with the same brush.

Every game we play from this moment hence, trouble-makers should be identified one by one and banished for good. If it means we only identify one d.ckhead at the next game, one after that, two here, three there and so on and so on no matter how long it takes, sooner rather than later we’ll start to weed them out.

Unfortunately that’s only lip service unless the club pursues the option and pursues it AGRESSIVELY. Sure it may cost us some big money in security both overt and covert but it ain’t gonna cost us as much as zip/zilch/nada/none sponsorships will, and that’s the sad path we’re heading down and too damn quickly.

The players should also be brought into this pro-actively. They should make it clear to these morons that they need not turn up to Bulldog games because the players are not playing for them. Steve Price should let it be known that when he drags his body off the ground for his 20th hit-up, he is NOT doing it for these morons. Mark O’Mealy & co should make it clear that these morons are held in nothing but contempt by the players and they don’t want them cheering for them, they don’t put their bodies on the line for them, and they don’t wear Bulldog colours for them.

Make it clear to them that they may as well go and support another team or sport because the players and the club care ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about them and what they do with their putrid loyalties.

Pure and simple both club, players and REAL supporters should make it clear that they simply ARE NOT WELCOME in our presence - Pro-actively. None of this pleading with them to behave and trying to placate them – more like a demand that they just p.ss off with the clear understanding that neither the players, the club, nor true supporters want them anywhere near us.

Make it clear that no matter how much they think they support the club, the club (and especially their heroes - the players) have nothing but contempt for them.

melon....

Coach
Im just thinking about these arseoles.... How much would you give to be able to slap their silly frothing mouths senseless?? Just belt them until they didnt know if they had to smile, laugh, cry or continue swearing and throwing things at people. Imagine one of these 18 year old "men" just copping the hiding of his life???Priceless.....but alas....we cant do those sort of things. We can only allow these C's to keep stealing oxygen.

Woods

Juniors
melon.... said:
Im just thinking about these arseoles.... How much would you give to be able to slap their silly frothing mouths senseless?? Just belt them until they didnt know if they had to smile, laugh, cry or continue swearing and throwing things at people. Imagine one of these 18 year old "men" just copping the hiding of his life???Priceless.....but alas....we cant do those sort of things. We can only allow these C's to keep stealing oxygen.

Melon, that brought a smile to my face for the first time in about 16 hours.

These arseholes don't just stop at harrassing police and opposition fans, there are plenty of reports on them giving it to fellow Dogs fans who told them to calm down last night. It'd be nice to think that those of us who care for the Bulldogs club could stand up and do something about it but i really don't feel like risking 20 of these cowards bashing me for telling them to calm down.

There really was a pretty horrid atmosphere there last night. Unfortunately the two clubs have a very heated recent history and i had a horrible feeling of dread that something like what occured was going to happen (and i also had a feeling the Dogs would get hammered as well).

Agent Mulder

Bench
Most Bulldog fans are very nice but the arseholes last night were a disgrace.
To who ever said They don't even go to watch football only look for trouble well that pretty true as i saw last year after going with Woods and his lovely lady to a Eels v Bulldogs game and after the game this idiot and his 2 mates were on the train in Bulldogs shirts...Screaming out "WHERES A PARRA SUPPORTER I WANNA BASH ONE"

I would be keeping my head down if I was a dog supporter but these wannabe pretend rappers are killing this club.
I thought that some were supposed to be banned for life after previous incidents....Oh not the same ones hey.....Jeez theres more of them out there.
Whatever happened....These freakwits should be glad that they live in Aust instead of their homelands.ITS A GAME!...Sure a passionate game but these freakwits have no respect for others and it has become far to prevalent in the Aust.lifestyle.
If you had a look at their backgrounds...Bet $100 that they were assholes at school and they bring this whole arrogant attitude to a game of footy!
Get security onto em quick...put em in a cell and get a good old fashioned copper to beat the crap out of em.Just to make em think twice..Who knows?..Might teach them some manners and respect.

ozbash

Referee
onya moff, i feel for you mate.

those pricks last night were not rugby league fans.

Misty Bee

First Grade
The trouble with these 'fans' is that they are mimicking the behaviour of the players, who seem to be getting away with it. The player body is str0ng enough to force the hand of Mortimer (the one true club great of the last 30 years),to avoid punishment for the Salary Cap scandal, to aoid criminal charges for the rape and now aviod punishment for drug use. Is it no wonder than the fans think they can get away with murder as well?

How a decent thinking person can still syupport such a club is beyond me. Moffo, if that was Parra I would have given 'em away long ago.

Moffo

Referee
Misty Bee said:
The trouble with these 'fans' is that they are mimicking the behaviour of the players, who seem to be getting away with it. The player body is str0ng enough to force the hand of Mortimer (the one true club great of the last 30 years),to avoid punishment for the Salary Cap scandal, to aoid criminal charges for the rape and now aviod punishment for drug use. Is it no wonder than the fans think they can get away with murder as well?

How a decent thinking person can still syupport such a club is beyond me. Moffo, if that was Parra I would have given 'em away long ago.

Why should i change my habits/passions because of some stupid f**kwits?

Cheers,
Moffo