What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mazda 6 or Mazda 3 SP23?

Pantherjim.

Referee
Thinking of buying a new car guys, and after much researching I've narrowed it down to the Mazda 6 Sports luxury hatch or the Mazda 3 SP23... both have the same size and power engine, and basically the same features except the 6 sports luxury hatch has a sunroof (big deal) and the 3 SP23 is around $13,000 cheaper. Only prob is, I love the styling of the 6 as opposed to the 3 SP23. However the SP23's interior looks better than the 6's. Can Anyone who owns these cars or has driven them give me some advice?

Cheers,
Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Spike

First Grade
When I save enough cash, which will probably be never I'm either going to get a Ford Mustang or a Corvette Stingray. :D

Pantherjim.

Referee
Raiders 2004 said:
I saw a Mazda 3 sedan yesterday in black, and all i can say is WOW! that is one awesome lookin car! 8)

Yep, the 3 SP23 looks awesome, the interior is even better... love the dash, especially the way the dials are configured. However I'm leaning slightly more towards the 6... Saw the model I wanted in the car park when I came down from the gym the other day... spent at least a good 5 mins drooling over it! =P~

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Melstar

Juniors
My Dad just bought a 3SP23 and its a great car. He took both models for a test drive, and said that other than the price, and the body of the ca, there didnt seem to be all that much difference. The M3 looks good, and most importantly drives really well. The uptake (I think thats what its called) is good in it too. I dont really know anything about cars tho, so what I think is decent, may actually be crap

Latest posts