What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McLinden = Handbag

Pigskin

Juniors
Congrats Canberra on a good win today.

I wish to take nothing away from your blokes who outplayed us. We ran out of ideas and you Raiders were good enough to get us.

But fair dinkum ..... Mark "Stay Down" McLinden

I bet he cops a fair bit of stick from opponents in the future. Thats twice in recent memory.

Its a man's game "Stay Down" .... get up or go shopping instead you skirt.

Oink !

greeneyed

First Grade
And I thought you were a Roosters fan.... location = the piggery. But hey, a Broncos fan = location = the piggery... that makes sense too.

Carroll is an absolute filthy player who ought to be punished seriously for what he has done........ Don't whinge and whine... he did the crime, he will do the time.

And I would like to see how you feel when Carroll's elbow comes down on your face from a great height and when he gives you a head high tackle, late.

Go roll in more of your mud.

jed

First Grade
That's a pretty harsh call, pigskin - he had blood coming from the nose. I'd be interested to see how you'd go if Tonie Carrol thumped you like that. Twice in 5 minutes.

greeneyed

First Grade
McLinden ended the game with blood smeared all over his chin as a result of that bastard Carroll. Well I have had enough of his antics. He ought to be suspended for a long time.

greeneyed

First Grade
Plus, take the Raiders avtar off your name.... we don't want our team associated with such an idiot. You are released from what ever bet you entered into.

axl rose

Bench
greeneyed said:
And I thought you were a Roosters fan.... location = the piggery. But hey, a Broncos fan = location = the piggery... that makes sense too.

Carroll is an absolute filthy player who ought to be punished seriously for what he has done........ Don't whinge and whine... he did the crime, he will do the time.

Last year he elbowed Benji Mashall in the head in back play. 17 year old playing his 2 first grade game. You are a real hero Carroll :roll: Well done Raiders, ah its always a nice day when those whinging pricks get beat.

Carroll is an Ape. McLinden must of taken his banana's or something, because he wanted to take his head off. First the dirty elbow....yeah Marty stayed down, he also conjured up some blood in his nose as well didn't he, give yourself an almight uppercut!

Carroll gone for a holiday, should've had an early shower.

Paullyboy

Coach
greeneyed said:
Plus, take the Raiders avtar off your name.... we don't want our team associated with such an idiot. You are released from what ever bet you entered into.

I second that, I never understood why you lot ever get into those bloody avatar bets anyway, its disgusting having Bronco fans wearing our proud logo

Anonymous

Juniors
NO HE'S BLOODY NOT

As one of the people who entered into the bet and put my avatar on the line (go Thomas) I will not let him out of it, and I'm sure just about everyone else who was in it would second me.

Raider Azz

Bench
Speaking of avatars, good to see you got rid of that Union one, Timbo :p

Sorry, couldn't help myself :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Yeah well, like I said the other night, now that Burkey has played his last game, the avatar is gone.

Go Thomas.

Raider Azz

Bench
Thomas kicks ass.

Back on topic, Pigskn should definately NOT change his avatar. He lost the bet, and must now wear the mighty green :D

thickos

First Grade
A more apt title to the thread would be Pigskin = Goose :clap:

I agree with Schif Happens, Tonie Carroll reminds me of 'the missing link'... you know, evidence that humans evolved from lower forms! :lol:

woodgers

Bench
The question I have is what do you have to do to get Sent off?

'La Porchetta' Carroll (as I call him) attacked the same players head twice in 5 minutes. Surely he had to go for the second one.

I wonder if Carroll and Steve Price will get suspended. The NRL want a close Origin 3 so it wouldn't suprise me if he got off.

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh wouldnt hjave been much help to us at that stage anyways... we basically had won the game with that field goal anyway

Latest posts