What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McLinden

DrewBeliever

Juniors
I know he's under contract till 2006, but since Dennis Moran has signed a contract with Wigan Warriors for next season, London seem to think they will be signing McLinden for the start of next season.

:lol:

Anyone heard any more bull?

legend

Coach
He's back at training with the club after retruning from Brazil and Mexico. It was in yesterdays Telegraph.

He's not going anywhere from the looks of things unless the club plan to release him for Fielden.

thickos

First Grade
London have reportedly signed someone to replace Moran anyway.

Considering how average Moran is, and how much he has done for London, Marty would be a god of the ESL :lol:

PTB

Juniors
IanHindmarsh said:
I know he's under contract till 2006, but since Dennis Moran has signed a contract with Wigan Warriors for next season, London seem to think they will be signing McLinden for the start of next season.

:lol:

Anyone heard any more bull?

It was only a tiny snippet in one of the papers. They could have just been making enquiries.

SOULS 04

Juniors
geez i hope he comes back to his best in 05

when he's on the raiders kill it.

come on macs we need you to finally reach your potential for a whole year

Stagger eel

Staff member
just announced by Steve Mascord in 2SM!..that Marty has told he's teammates he is leaving the club to go to the Broncos in London.

Raider Ultra

Bench
I hope you're right mate, Fielden would be a top singing. I can't see any reason why Bradford would release one of their best players, while he is under contract. It's not even like they're getting McLinden in exchange.

PB

Bench
thickos said:
London have reportedly signed someone to replace Moran anyway.

Considering how average Moran is, and how much he has done for London, Marty would be a god of the ESL :lol:

Moran has been a superstar in the EPL!!

Still if you have picked up Fieldon, you have gained a top end prop who providing his fitness will be ok, will be a top signing. And he wont even have to aclimatise to the Canberra winter!!! :D

mark is a good fella, bt You have the better end of that deal for sure.

Kris_man

Bench
get your dumb ass rumours out of here. if you don't got a source, you don't got a rumour.