What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McRae confirms Manlys attempted offload of Monas

Moffo

Referee
As on the news tonight (channel 9)

Thoughts on this? Monas has been treated like crap. He is a better prospect than Orford, i hope he leaves. Monas and Sutton in the halves and souths would go close to making the eight next year

I watch them yesterday at the SFS and they have some quality juniors coming through the ranks. Much like Wests of last year

Choppies

Coach
Just leave Monas you dont deserve to be treated like this.
Go to Souths where you wont be f**ked over by management.

I find it hard to have sympathy for a player that caused such a **** fight over his contract talks.

I personally think Manly should have told him where to go as soon as his manager started to threaten them.

aussies1st

Staff member
Monas should leave he doesn't deserve to be treated like this. He will be playing out of position next year which he said earlier in the year he didn't want.

I am totaly confused,
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]

We want you
We don't want you
Here is a big contract
Here is the door[/font]
[/font]

Esoj

Juniors
Yeah leaving could be good because with orford there he certianly won't be halfback and at souths he will be and also south will proabbly give him some decent money.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Berkeley_Eagle said:
I am totaly confused,
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]

We want you
We don't want you
Here is a big contract
Here is the door[/font]
[/font]

you may want to ask Mr control freak Delmage whats going on!!;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Moffo said:
As on the news tonight (channel 9)

Thoughts on this? Monas has been treated like crap. He is a better prospect than Orford, i hope he leaves. Monas and Sutton in the halves and souths would go close to making the eight next year

I watch them yesterday at the SFS and they have some quality juniors coming through the ranks. Much like Wests of last year

Mate!!..Orford sh*ts on Monas.

Big Bunny

Juniors
Esoj said:
Yeah leaving could be good because with orford there he certianly won't be halfback and at souths he will be and also south will proabbly give him some decent money.

If he comes to Souths (which I doubt) then I'd imagine Manly would be paying the majority of his contract.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Big Bunny said:
If he comes to Souths (which I doubt) then I'd imagine Manly would be paying the majority of his contract.

What a signing :lol: Michael Monaghan being paid by Manly to play for South Sydney, they'd be silly not to go for it.

Esoj

Juniors
how long did he sign for manly for? and If he does stay I wonder how long it will be until he ends up in premiere league

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They reported on Foxsports news, that Manly have spoken to Souths about off loading him.

Nothing was said about Monas and his part in the deal.

From what was reported, it looks like he's being trades as horse meat, with no say in the matter.

Kiwi

First Grade
He should just ask for a release and approach Souths and the Storm himself.

Angry_eel

First Grade
well, now that the story has been leaked to the media, i doubt he will go anywhere. He will have to put up with the clubs d*ck move untill either orford loses form or his contract runs out.

Briza

Juniors
All BS, It has been confirmed by Manly Management as Such.
Monas will not be going anywhere.

Sth's Contacted Manly and were told that Monas will be honouring his 3 year contract.

Just more sour grapes from the Sth's Camp.

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Unfortunately I am pretty sure that is not the case Briza. Manly were trying to keep it the McRae. I was originally told that thought the Storm were keen but i guess that was not to be. I have been told that Manly were keen to get rid of Monas and free up some cap space to sign one or two more players for 06, not including Michael Robertson,as well as free up some room for 2007. Will be interesting to see what happens from here. Apparently one of the players is Shane Elford who is baulking at a good offers from other clubs to see how this all pans out

Latest posts