What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me and the bro's are gonna put down a hangi...

-Dr.J-

Juniors
...Cos it's gonna be brotown at the Souths vs Warriors game this Sunday. There's gonna be more brownies than a bake sale, so we're gonna put down a hangi for the whole whanau.

...Just play the game around us, we'll cover the hole when we're done.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
W.

T.

F.

And I don't mean Wests Tigers fanatics.

:-s

McLovin

Staff member
They must be so pissed that a couple of whiteys are in charge of them...

Raider_69

Post Whore
hangi's are pretty awesome tbh
i remember as a young fella my coach in my season with the minchinbury jets was a kiwi, and every saturday after the game we'd go to his house for a hangi, top sh*t imo

TITAN1

Juniors
-Dr.J- said:
...Cos it's gonna be brotown at the Souths vs Warriors game this Sunday. There's gonna be more brownies than a bake sale, so we're gonna put down a hangi for the whole whanau.

AUSSIE TRANSLATION:
Me and my mates are going to have a bbq because theres gonna be heaps of dark skinned players at the souths vs warriors game and were gonna cook for em all.
..We'll clean up when were done.
:D

Eelectrica

Referee
-Dr.J- said:

You do that.

McLovin

Staff member
Don't make get uncle Jake on you...

prod_main_broken.jpg

Latest posts