What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meanwhile ...... at Warriors HQ

Iron Lion

Juniors
sam-lisone-when.jpg

cameron-george-fronts.jpg

BLN2

Juniors

This one hits home - Slags his teams efforts and desire to win week after week (CEO does the same) - Picks the exact same team while continuing to make horrendous bench selections and minute distributions decisions.

I'm normally pretty optimistic, but the finger pointing at his players while never learning from his past mistakes is a new low for me. Look at who you're picking in your back row you flog. Green is letting tries in weekly due to his lack of pace.

Rich102

Staff member
I can see it now.

A couple of sock puppets, one named Steven and one named Cameron.

"It's my turn to tell the team they're crap!"
" No, it's the coaches job."
"Well I want a turn."
"No. It's my job".
"Well I'm the boss and if I don't get a turn you don't have a job."

"Team, gather round. The boss has an announcement to make."

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Mannering is actually now on the coaching staff of the Broncos women’s side. Wouldn’t want to keep a guy like that around the club I suppose ...

George mentioned something about an announcement coming on a new junior pathways system or something along those lines. May as well get the Talking Heads to sponsor it because it will be a road to nowhere

spear tackle

Juniors
Mannering is actually now on the coaching staff of the Broncos women’s side. Wouldn’t want to keep a guy like that around the club I suppose ...

George mentioned something about an announcement coming on a new junior pathways system or something along those lines. May as well get the Talking Heads to sponsor it because it will be a road to nowhere

Actually who gives a crap about what the Warriors have to say at this point in time, whats this ?Mannering a part of the Broncos set up? Well good on him its about time he tasted a bit of success.

JJ

Immortal
Mannering to return?

With all the brew haha over Johnson, I think Simon was the man missed most.

Barely rates a mention, left a huge hole that you have yet to fill.

You hush - Stephen has Adam Blair