What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media Frenzey at camp concord

super_coach

First Grade
Not in my wildest dreams did I think we could get Big Willie Wonker John Howard and Kevin Rudd off the front pages of the papers but today with all the sporting scribes from the Glebe To the Mcarthur weekly were their for the big news!!!!

From the bunker at camp concord, major general Tom Shines stunned the League world with the news that he had snared Corey Payne to the tigers, beating off offers from both ESL and the country league. Tom Shines said "after talking to his war council major ronald and sargent sizzler" it was decided the backrow needed to be beefed up. Tom Shines see the days of fielding 17 backrowers as not that far away and even better 17 average backrowers.

Not since the tigers snared big Peter lewis has their been such a buzz at camp concord. The word doing the rounds Major Tom Shines isnt going to stop their, the names been thrown around are too hot to let out of the bags, but I can give you a tip--their BACKROWERS.

2008 is looking rosey again thanks to the goodguys Shines Sizzler and Ronald

Do you think the offices at Camp Concord are stocked with albanian coffee from Aldi or do they deal with a passing Arfur Daley type ?

super_coach

First Grade
To tight for aldi's, the old back of truck stuff--Maybe Les mara was their afur Daley before going back to the big house. But one things for sure camp concord would be a million laughs with Tommy Shines in charge but I guess thats where sizzler comes into his own. Keeps the laughs comming. More I think of it what a team Tommy Shines the straight man and Sizzler the fool. Dont know what part Ronald plays

Can imagine it being like Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder in Stir Crazy or some other comic duo. The players rolling around in stitches as the 3 stooges make joke after joke. The Les Mara angle might go a way to explaining some of the performances ...

simon says

First Grade
Im just going down to the shop to buy some tissues for the cry babies.

This could be expensive as there is a lot of crying going on.

super_coach

First Grade
No crying, just a lot of laughing--if you took them seriously you would be in a bed just near Leichardt oval--one of those big old standstone buildings with bars on the windows

super_coach

First Grade
Predicatable and boring--probably right

But if by boring the crap out of people by harping on about how badly the WT are being run and maybe just getting a few people out their to open their eyes-well than its all worth it.

At the end of the day its my little soap box and although I make a joke of things at camp concord--Iam deadly serious we are being dragged to the bottom of the pile by some appling decisions being made at our football club

alien

Referee
simon says said:
Im just going down to the shop to buy some tissues for the cry babies.

This could be expensive as there is a lot of crying going on.

Well there are alot of reasons why wests tigers fans are disapointed with the way the club is being run

bigdamo

Juniors
this whole thing is so funny a ground the club does not give a stuff about and we play there 3 times a year please ha ha ha whats the point

smeghead

Bench
Keep drinking flog box. You are a truly a gift.

Something MOTH and I will actually probably agree on is that you sir are a dead set mong

smeghead

Bench
The first step is using big boy words in sentences damo.

There are remedial classes. They can rebuild you

smeghead

Bench
It does suck when you type and realise you have mashed the keys. Thank goodness for the edit button

Latest posts