What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet LU's Brisbane Bronco Members!

Broncodroid

Juniors
Members

This thread is for Brisbane and Rugby League fans in general to get to know each other a little better. Simply copy the following questions and post your answers!

BRONCODROID

Brisbane supporter since: - 1988 attending the first ever home game vs Manly as an 8 y.o. kid!

Favourite All time Bronco(s): - 1. Allan Langer, 2. Gordan Tallis, 3. Darren Lockyer who is rapidly rising up this list :)

Favourite Bronco team: - So hard. The 92' side was special as that our first GF win, though the 98' Broncos are hard to go past. What a team they were.

Favourite Bronco moment: - 92 Grandfinal win.

Hobbies outside Rugby League: - Surfing, NFL, NCAA Football, Cricket, Soccer, NBA, Sports forums, Music, Reading, F1, Boxing...sports nut.

Favourite TV Shows: - NRL on FOX, NRL Super Saturday, PTI (US version), Sportscenter, Sunday Footy Show, Seinfeld, Law & Order series, Survivor series, Everybody loves Raymond.

Dream Girl: - Currently, Elisha Cuthbert from movies 'Old School' and 'The Girl Next Door'.

Favourite Movie(s): - Too hard for this member. See most Denzel Wahington movies, Denzel Washington, Super Troopers, most Will Ferrell movies, Oceans 11, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction...too, too many.

5 people you would invite to dinner: - Ben Harper, Elisha Cuthbert, Michael Jordan, Will Ferrell and Alicia Keys. My favourite musician, just brilliant, the world's sexiest woman, the greatest sportsmen ever arguably who made the best in the world look pale in comparison, the funniest man in movies and Alicia Keys who is awesome to look at as well as being as talented as a musician you could have at a dinner party.

Music: Ben Harper, Powderfinger are always in my car. Though I have no genre, I like all music.

Add whatever other tidbits you like...for now, I am done :)

Cheers

Big Pete

Referee
Big Pete

Age - 14

Favourite Bronco - Darren Lockyer

Favourite Broncos Team - 2000, was the first Broncos team I saw in action.

Favourite Bronco moment - Broncos defeat Newcastle at ANZ 18-12, 2002 I think, best game I have ever seen.

Hobbies outside of Rugby League - Rugby Union, Cricket, WWE, Anime, Videogames

Favourite TV shows- The Apprentice, The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, Bug Juice, Frasier, Footy Show (Thursday), NRL on Fox

Dream Girl - Eliza Dushku

Favourite Movie - Secret Window

Music - I just like catchy 80's music really, with the odd 70's, 90's and now.

Nevcost

Juniors
NEVCOST

Brisbane supporter since: - As far back as I can remember
Favourite All time Bronco(s): - 1. Gordan Tallis, 2. Darren Lockyer, 3. Allan Langer, 4. Kerrod Walters
Favourite Bronco team: - 98 Broncos

Favourite Bronco moment: - Any Grand Final win

Hobbies outside Rugby League: - Soccer, V8 Sypercars, Formula 1, Drawing, Golf, Fishing and Bike Riding

Favourite TV Shows: - Simpsons

Dream Girl: - A cross between Megan Gale and Ella Hooper

Favourite Movie(s): - Meet the Parents, Dawn of the Dead, Rollerball, Scary Movie 3, The Pianist, Take-Away, American Splender, Euro Trip, The American Pie Trilogy, The Matrix and Matrix Reloaded and Online.

5 people you would invite to dinner: - Megan Gale, Peter Brock, Gorden Tallis, Kostya Tzsyu and Bono

Music: Anything rock from the 90's and Now mostly with the occasional hip-hop and even rnb music if I'm dancing with the right girl

UltimateJackA$$

Juniors

Brisbane supporter since: since 2002

Favourite All time Bronco(s): Mick DeVere, Locky

Favourite Bronco team: All of them

Favourite Bronco moment: Whenever we win.

Hobbies outside Rugby League: Watching sports...Music, TV, Surfin the net, clubbing.

Favourite TV Shows: The Simpsons, The OC, One Tree Hill, Will&Grace, footy...

Dream Girl: I don't have a dream girl because I'm a girl...that would be suss if I have one. My dream boy is....a secret...he will be known this year.

Favourite Movie(s): Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Forrest Gump, Save the Last Dance, 10 Things I hate about you

5 people you would invite to dinner: Chris Tucker (Rush Hour 1 & 2), Matty Hayden (so he can cook), my dream boy (he's a player...secret), my best friend, Usher

Music: Mostly R&B, Hip Hop and rap...but I also love Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Yellowcard, New Found Glory and other rock bands.

DIEHARD

----
DIEHARD

diehard2.jpg

Brisbane supporter since: 1988

Favourite All time Bronco(s): 1. Kevin Walters 2. Michael Hancock 3. Darren Smith 4. Allan Langer 5. John Plath 6. Gorden Tallis 7. Darren Lockyer

Favourite Bronco team: 1998 - Awesome team.

Favourite Bronco moment: 1998 Grand Final

Hobbies outside Rugby League: Online gaming (Day of Defeat and Battlefield 1942), film making, screenwriting, drawing, shooting (pistols and rifles) and reading.

Favourite TV Shows: M*A*S*H, Babylon 5, Robotech, Star Trek, The Honeymooners, Conan, Upright Citizens Brigade, Kids in the Hall, Degrassi, Hogan's Heros, Futurama, The Family Guy, King of the Hill, Chapelle's Show.

Favourite Actors: Clint Eastwood and Bruce Willis.

Dream Girl: Claudia Cardinale

Favourite Movie(s): Diehard, Diehard 2 : Dieharder, Diehard 3 : Diehard with a Vengence, Indiana Jones series, Star Wars, Starship Troopers, Aliens, Predator, Commando, Saving Private Ryan, The Longest Day, Fistful of Dollars trilogy, Once Upon a time in the West, Air Force One, The Rock, The Fifth Element, Stripes, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Clerks, Mallrats, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Animal House, Bachelor Party, American Movie.

5 people you would invite to dinner: Sergio Leone, Tupac Shakur, Winston Churchill, Gorden Tallis and Clint Eastwood.

Music: 2pac

mishelley

Juniors

Brisbane supporter since: - Forever!!

Favourite All time Bronco(s): - Darren Lockyer Gordan Tallis Allan Langer and Michael DeVere

Favourite Bronco team: - Every team is different in every way so there all favourites!!

Favourite Bronco moment: - Every single game the broncos play is another favourite moment made!! Even better when they win of course!!

Hobbies outside Rugby League: - Shopping, movies, music, jet skiing, wakeboarding, internet

Favourite TV Shows: - Home and Away, Neighbours, All Saints, Will and Grace, Kath and Kim, NRL on FOX, NRL Super Saturday

Dream Guy: Tall dark and handsome!!

Favourite Movie(s): - To hard to pick a favourite but Where the Heart Is

5 people you would invite to dinner: - Cute Guy in the seafood deli at Woolworths, Andrew G from Channel V, Darren Lockyer, my Gran and best friend!!

Music: Little Birdy, Delta Goodrem, The Killers, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Grinspoon, Powderfinger and Pete Murray

PENNYWISEALFIE

Brisbane supporter since: - 1988

Favourite All time Bronco(s): - 1. Allan Langer, 2. Kevin Walters, 3. Gorden Tallis, 4. Trevor Gillmeister, 5. David Stagg (My current fave)

Favourite Bronco team: - Impossible to pick.

Favourite Bronco moment: - 93 GF win and beating the knights 18-12 at ANZ in 02.

Hobbies outside Rugby League: - Drinking, Punk Rock, NFL, Soccer.

Favourite TV Shows: - South Park, Family Guy, Pardon the Interuption, Amazing Race, Anything Footy, Anything NFL, WWE.

Dream Girl: - I havent seen her yet, but Gwen Stefani goes alright

Favourite Movie(s): - The Castle

5 people you would invite to dinner: - Josh, Brad, Craigie, Ronan & Amanda

Music: Pennywise, Vandals, Guttermouth, Deviates, 1208, Western Waste, Cigar, H20, Rise Against, No use for a name, Pulley

Big Pete

Referee
Broncodroid said:
Ghoulies = Big Pete as well :lol: You may need to fix up the copy/past job Ghoulies ;-)

What can I say Broncodroid, I am just too good a role model. :p

Age - 16

Favourite Broncos Team - 1997-1998

Favourite Bronco moment - Seeing the '00 GF win in person

Hobbies outside of Rugby League - Hip Hop, girls....

Favourite TV shows - WWE Raw, Holla Hour

Dream Girl - Charlize Theron

Favourite Movie - Scarface

People to Invite For Dinner - Martin Luthar King Jr., KRS1, Mike Tyson, JFK, Tom Green

Music - HIP HOP OLDSKOOL/UNDERGROUND/TRUE : Stuff like KRSOne, Public Enemy, Black Star, GangStarr, Canibus, Immortal Technique.

huntress_555

Juniors
Huntress_555

Age - 16

Broncos supporter since - 2000, although I've watch it since i was 5 coz of dad, but i didn't understand it properly until 2000

Favourite Broncos Team - 2000, when i started following broncos, reckon I'll like the '05 one too :)
Favourite Bronco moment - 2000 GF, anytime they win lol....

Hobbies outside of Rugby League - Tennis, Cricket, and Shopping

Favourite TV shows- Family Guy, Lost, Desperate Housewives ( I know, I knew, yes already ), any sports show

Dream Guy - James Lafferty or Elijah Wood

5 people you would invite to dinner - Rove McManus for the fun of it, Wayne Bennet for obvious reasons, Darren Lockyer, Elijah Wood for obvious reasons, and...and...my friend whos currently in america and i never get to see :(

Favourite Movie - um....I don't know...Ginger Snaps I watch heaps
Music - Old stuff and new stuff

Bella

Juniors
BELLA

Favourite Bronco: Darren Lockyer

Favourite Broncos Team: Probably '98

Favourite Bronco Moment: All G/F wins

Hobbies outside Rugby League: Music, movies, writing, other sports

Favourite TV shows: The O.C, Cold Case, Footy Show

Dream Guy: Tom Welling

Favourite Movie: Remember the Titans, The Notebook

Music: most music, especially a lot of old 70's stuff

Striker

Juniors
Striker

Brisbane supporter since: - Day one 1988

Favourite All time Bronco(s): - 1. Allan Langer, 2. Steve Renouf, 3. Darren Lockyer

Favourite Bronco team: - 93 team. They fought hard to win back to back and to come from 5th in the old final system to win the comp was awsome.

Favourite Bronco moment: - 92 Grandfinal, Allan Langer went over to score from a pass from Testman that bounced off a St George players head it was magical.

Hobbies outside Rugby League: - Indoor Cricket, Touch Football and have recently started my course to become a Football ( Soccer ) referee.

Favourite TV Shows: - Football, NRL and EPL and all related shows. Except channel 9's efforts. Can't wait for A-League

Dream Girl: - My wounderful wife!

Favourite Movie(s): - Star Wars easy "A New Hope", Gladiator is a close second.

5 people you would invite to dinner: Allan Border, Tim Cahill, Wally Lewis, Duncan Armstrong and my Dad. All these people I get inspiration from.

Music: Metallica, Powderfinger, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Disturbed, Spiderbait and The Butterfly Effect are my core music.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Welcome Striker!

I was living in the gorgeous Yeppoon and working Rockhampton for 12mths about 2 years ago.

Homer's Bowling Ball

Brisbane supporter since: - 1988, Bourne on Gold Coast but family moved south when I was young. Had always supported Qld in SOO, and always considered myself a Queenslander, so when the Broncos started in '88, supporting them was a natural fit. Broncs have been my no.1 team since.

Favourite All time Bronco(s): - Wendell Sailor, Paul Hauff, The King Wally Lewis.

Favourite Bronco team: - 1998 would have to be the best, strenght in the forwards, skill and pace in the backs.

Favourite Bronco moment: - Would have to be anytime the Broncos win during Origin time, when Origin players are out and the "Baby Broncos" play. Nothing better than seeing the young blokes beat more "fancied" opponents. Also when on my Honeymoon to the Gold Coast last year, I convinced my wife to go to the semi final against the Storm. Even though we lost, it was a great night.

Hobbies outside Rugby League: - V8 Supercars, Rugby Union (flame suit on ;-) ) Golf, anything sport really. Work in IT so anything technical gets me going, LAN parties etc

Favourite TV Shows: - The Office, the Simpsons (oviously), Futurama, the Family Guy. Seinfeld, mostly comedy shows, dont want to think too much when watching TV. Sopranos for something more serious.

Dream Girl: - Margaret Thatcher, Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright. Just jokes, dont realy have one, anyone with a pretty face.

Favourite Movie(s): - Dumb and Dumber, Dumb and Dumberer. Snatch, Pulp Fiction.

5 people you would invite to dinner: - Homer Simpson, Ricky Gervais, Georges Dad from Seinfeld, Greg Norman, Bill Gates.

Music: - Have the J's on in the car, anything thats just outside the mainstream. Foo Fighters, a bit of Hip Hop like WuTang Clan, a bit of a mix of everything really. Even dont mind a bit of Robbie Williams every now and then.

Thats about it realy, see you around the traps

broncoman

Juniors
i think im due to put my details in here...

Broncoman

Brisbane supporter since: - 1989, friend across the road when i was living in sydney told me to support them, being an impressionable kid, it just stuck

Favourite All time Bronco(s): - 1 Darren Lockyer 2 Allan Langer 3 Steve Renouf 4 Kevin Walters 5 Kerrod Walters

Favourite Bronco team: - 1998, 10 internationals, how can you go wrong!

Favourite Bronco moment: - 92 and 93 grand finals were both special for different reasons.

Hobbies outside Rugby League: - Tennis, Formula 1, cricket, gardening, gambling and watching dvd's

Favourite TV Shows: - Lost, Six Feet Under, Tru Calling...

Dream Girl: - Eliza Dushku, this changes occasionaly, but she seems to be sticking!

Favourite Movie(s): - All 3 Harry Potter Movies, The Original Batman, All James Bonds (Goldfinger the best of them all), Cruel Intentions, Black Hawk Down and Happy Gilmore

5 people you would invite to dinner: - Drew Carey, David Coulthard, Jodie Henry, Adam Gilchrist and Reese Witherspoon

Music: The Killers, Matchbox Twenty, Sugar Ray, Garbage, Oasis, Guns n roses and the list goes on, but you get the idea...

Latest posts