What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

meeting the players

panther_88

Juniors
Hey everyone,
My friend is a huge roosters fan n we are going to the game on the weekend and i was jus wondering if there is somewhere we can go after the match to meet the players? At penrtih you can stand jus outside the entrance to the locker rooms n i was jus wondering if this is possible at Toyota Park??

Also what are your guys after match functions like and are they jus held in the leagues club and is there a chance to meet the sharks players there??
Sorry bout all the questions!!

givmeabeer

Juniors
your best bet would be to go up to the presentation after the game which starts around 10pm. some of the boys stick around for a beer and a chat..

i get em before the match, they come in at the bak of the ET stand and they are more then happy to have a chat and sign an autograph, they usually come in during Jersey Flegg

Last year there were quite a few Roosters players who hung around in the main bar of the club after the game.

And here's a tip Panther_88, sign into the club before you go into the ground to watch the game (and have a beer or two while you're there), saves the sh*t fight trying to sign in after the game !

panther_88

Juniors
Thanks B_S
should be a good night i'l be barracking for the sharkies lol GO BENNY! hope he can finally show u guys some of the heart u think he's missing!

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Not so long ago it was common for both teams to mingle in the club. Nowdays the opposing mob do the bolt back to their own club. Shame.

BTW The chooks supporters usually turn up in big numbers.

MC

Juniors
Should've come to the Eastern on Sat night a lot of the Sharks boys were there

Nuffs

Bench
yeah last year i had a good chat with Morley and Fitzgibbon in the club afterwards

and go to the preso after the match, they always seem to hang around for a while. then you can stalk them into the restaurant too :lol:

panther_88

Juniors
LOL some real men aye! well some of the people in those fotos don look to bad... I'l give the sharkies one thing there supporters are way better looking then ours LOL:D

carcharias

Immortal
panther_88 said:
LOL some real men aye! well some of the people in those fotos don look to bad... I'l give the sharkies one thing there supporters are way better looking then ours LOL:D
So your saying your a pig?:D

Latest posts