What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting up before the Broncos game.

AliN

Live Update Team
Ok must be time to meet up with forum members again before the games.
Half an hour before kick off by the Eastern stand merchandise shop is always a good option.

Then we can cheer the boys on as they go out to warm up on the #2 ground.
And a lot is always happening..

So see you guys and girls there..

Brad Joyce

Juniors
AliN said:
Ok must be time to meet up with forum members again before the games.
Half an hour before kick off by the Eastern stand merchandise shop is always a good option.

Then we can cheer the boys on as they go out to warm up on the #2 ground.
And a lot is always happening..

So see you guys and girls there..

You'd better specify which merchandise shop next time. There are at least 2 that I know of in the East stand.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Brad Joyce said:
You'd better specify which merchandise shop next time. There are at least 2 that I know of in the East stand.

North end lower level

Lookin' forward to meeting you Mr Scurrah.

AliN

Live Update Team
Brad Joyce said:

Gees I thought my days of being told what to do ended about 30 years ago. :sarcasm:

The players go thru to the other ground to warm up one way. I don't think they do a circut of the Eastern Stand.
Looking forward to catching up with you next time then.

Skinner

Coach
AliN said:
Gees I thought my days of being told what to do ended about 30 years ago. :sarcasm:

The players go thru to the other ground to warm up one way. I don't think they do a circut of the Eastern Stand.
Looking forward to catching up with you next time then.

f**k......I'll have the PL game called early and be sure to make it round for that
particular occasion - wouldn't miss it for quids :D :D

Skinner

Coach
ozbash said:
lol, were you busy yesterday skinz, they all behave themselves ?

The Jets fullback enjoyed our company for 10 minutes :D

Our local players could learn some manners from him as well.

Apart from that.......just another day at the office :lol:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
A bit OT but Melbourne Warriors fans are :-D I think there's a few of us going to catch up before the match and after.
I'm not making any promises to anyone, but if you have a particular request of any photos please let me know between now and Saturday. Thanks.

Go the Warriors!

MKEB...

Staff member
One of Jenna Jamieson in (or out of) Warriors uniform would be lovely thanks spinny.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
One of Jenna Jamieson in (or out of) Warriors uniform would be lovely thanks spinny.

LOL...refresh my memory mate...who?:p Btw, you do know you are playing in Round 1 od the Forum 7's right?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
LOL...refresh my memory mate...who?:p Btw, you do know you are playing in Round 1 od the Forum 7's right?

You should google "Jenna Jameson" and see who it is. Btw, don't do it at work. :lol:

Latest posts