What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne are not cheats!

Crusher

Coach
I say this as a Manly fan so you would assume I may think otherwise.

Assuming the players are not involved let's not brand the entire club as cheats based on the actions of a few irresponsible individuals

Whilst thinking about that, consider how an entire club including their loyal fans have been penalised for the actions of these few.

Consider that this handful of people have literally undone history.

Consider that players have been stripped of all their successes.

Consider that the fans have had their fond memories erased.

Whether they won the premierships by breaking the salary cap or not doesn't make the decision to strip them away any easier to swallow.

Ask yourself how you would feel then ask yourself if you think the retrospective penaties will benefit anyone.

Then remember that a a select few are responsble for all this.

FamilyFirst

Juniors

Assuming the players are not involved let's not brand the entire club as cheats based on the actions of a few irresponsible individuals

Whilst thinking about that, consider how an entire club including their loyal fans have been penalised for the actions of these few.

Whether they won the premierships by breaking the salary cap or not doesn't make the decision to strip them away any easier to swallow.

Ask yourself how you would feel then ask yourself if you think the retrospective penaties will benefit anyone.

Not at all. You are a stupid manly fan!

Crusher

Coach
The stupidity of your post speaks for itself! There is nothing left to add.

FF

Calling something stupid without a reason or response to an argument is a perfect example of...how did Forrest put it? 'stupid is as stupid does'.

Try being constructive and not some 15 year old pimple head trying to impress a group of people you don't know. That my friend is the definition of a tool for which I will not accuse you of being. You will get tagged that all by yourself.

My brain would need to fall out and be consumed by a thousand fire ants for me to be as smart as you. That my friend is why you will get owned by your posts unless you grow up.

Last edited:

Hindmarshfan

Juniors

nail on the head Crusher.. couldnt have said it better myself.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I feel most bad for the fans and the players who didnt know this was going on.
To have so many good seasons and moments and to have them basically thrown away, i cant pretend to know how it feels but my god!

taxidriver

Coach
yes its totally normal to have your pay deposited into a bank account and to then receive a large envelope of cash once a week as well.

that's how everyone is paid right?

Dani

Immortal
I feel most bad for the fans and the players who didnt know this was going on.
To have so many good seasons and moments and to have them basically thrown away, i cant pretend to know how it feels but my god!

Stick a blunt, rusty knife straight into your heart and dig around...well that doesn't even begin to describe it.

Latest posts