What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Cup 2023

Nutz

Bench
I'm going to put my house, car, dog, my life savings and my limited edition fanta and coca~cola yo-yos on last year's winner Gold Trip in handy barrier 2.
I'm an expert once a year.
Any thoughts on a sneaky victory lads?
P.S. Second thoughts, not my dog.

Nutz

Bench
I'm going to put my house, car, dog, my life savings and my limited edition fanta and coca~cola yo-yos on last year's winner Gold Trip in handy barrier 2.
I'm an expert once a year.
Any thoughts on a sneaky victory lads?
P.S. Second thoughts, not my dog.
Judging by the 0 replies, noone had any interest in the cup. I should have joined everyone and not put a bet on as my horse is still running around Flemington trying to find the finishing post.

Tigerm

First Grade
Judging by the 0 replies, noone had any interest in the cup. I should have joined everyone and not put a bet on as my horse is still running around Flemington trying to find the finishing post.
I don’t bet, except on the WT’s making the finals, one day…..
But my missus does and she backed the cup winner, though she come out losing on the day lol.

Nutz

Bench
I don’t bet, except on the WT’s making the finals, one day…..
You might be waiting a while TM....think of all the money you'll save.
I don't regularly gamble but become an expert once a year on the cup.
I won on Rogan Josh years ago when I was working in Darwin.
Since then I've donated my 50 bucks every year to the racing industry.
I do love horses though, majestic animals.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
That was my trouble, the horses I liked, liked to follow the other nags to the finish line:(
One that's always around at the end of the race is The Clerk Of The Course horse. Maybe you should bet on that one. :)