What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne game.

lingard

Coach
I wasn`t going to watch this one, initially. But now, with the events of this week, it`s shaping as a potential blockbuster. One of the most exciting club games I`ve ever seen was when Parramatta beat Melbourne at Parra Stadium under Daniel Anderson in 2010. And didn`t the fans give it to Melbourne? And didn`t Jarryd Hayne give it to Slater? Memories.
Now that Kearney is all but gone, if the lads just take his game plan with a grain of salt and go out there and just play football, I reckon they could roll Melbourne - who have been below their best and are still without Slater (I think). There`s certainly no shortage of rivalry between the two clubs over recent years. And now we`ve sacked their former assistant coach; that should add some spice to it. The Parramatta players will now be looking at new horizons, and they just might get out there and play out of their skins. GO PARRA! (The new Parramatta.)

natheel

Coach
Yep another new start. I hope we get the win not just for the club but for sk. As much as we have bagged him I want him to go out a winner

pk76

Juniors
Going to the game tonight.

I was actually thinking of putting some money on eels for a speccy before SK news. Definitely putting up some loose change!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm into self harm so I'll be watching the boys go round again

Parra Pride

Referee
We're only $3.40 on sports bet, just got on for $100.

#EasyMoney #ShouldHaveGone13+ #IMightPut$50OnThatAsWell

eels_fan

First Grade
Any late mail??

Rumours were Slater was a good chance despite not being named

Any chance Hayne could make an early return?

Eels Dude

Coach
That 2010 game was so fired up in agression too. That's something we've lacked recently so hopefully the lads have been practising their chicken wings all week to tear the Storm up.

barney gumble

Juniors
Plenty of punters are backing the Eels tonight. Melbourne are desperate after three losses, we haven't shown desperation for two seasons.

I reckon we're ridiculously short, hope the punters get the cash though.

Eels Dude

Coach
Plenty of punters are backing the Eels tonight. Melbourne are desperate after three losses, we haven't shown desperation for two seasons.

I reckon we're ridiculously short, hope the punters get the cash though.

Perhaps its the change of coach scenario. If it is Kearneys last game perhaps the lads will lift to send him off.

natheel

Coach
Luke Kelly tweeted:

"eye feels good today! Might pack these just in case doc changes his mind"

The pic was of his boots....could he be a late inclusion? To play against his old team for SK's last game as coach? I could see it happening.

His twitter is @luke13kelly

FAT570

Juniors
Any word on hayne playing or not? need him 2 play 2 win me supercoach game!!!!!! :crazy::crazy:

Also we will probably win if he plays!

Eels Dude

Coach
I didn't think he was due back until a couple of weeks. While he trained yesterday he was wearing a different coloured shirt which suggests he'd still in the injured brigade and only taking part in low contact training drills.

bartman

Immortal
I reckon under the circumstances Kearney might have told them do what they want tonight game plan wise. With Hayne and Kelly there, that might have made us very dangerous....

Sadly I don't think we've got the cattle available this week to throw it around and create the danger we are capable of. A win would be nice for Hindy's sake, but I'm just hoping we don't get lapped or blown off the park.